SOLD: Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boone

Reaction score
I'm selling my Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor (MLM). You've probably been reading about this device here on THP recently - and that's because it is, by far, the most affordable Doppler radar launch monitor currently available. Although it may not provide some of the more detailed data points a $5000-$10,000 system provides (such as spin #'s), it has been shown to be highly accurate with basic swing and ball stats when compared to those systems. One of the coolest aspects of the MLM, which pairs with iOS devices (iPhone or iPad) is that it records your swing and ball flight with tracer ability so you can see what you did to result in an individual shot.

The MLM is now able to be used not just outdoors, but with an interior set up as well.

The unit I am selling has been used ONCE. It is essentially brand new. I am selling it only because I pine for a soon-to-be-released training aid.

Brand new MLMs go for $499 via their site at https://rapsodo.com/bestgolflaunchmonitor/ or via retailers such as Golf Galaxy. I am asking $300 plus whatever shipping costs are required. If you have been thinking about the MLM, you will not find a better deal. As a bonus, my unit has already been calibrated, which is a major plus as calibrating the device is a royal pain in the *** (as anyone who has had to do it can attest).

There are tons of reviews out there on the device. It does what it is advertised to do.

mlm1.jpg

mlm2.jpg

Good luck. If it was compatible with Android, I'd have already bought this.

I have to imagine the Android compatibility is coming. Haven't heard anything, but just seems like a no-brainer.

hmmm wondering how long this will last.. really cant beat the price..
good luck with the sale, great offering here!

Someday I hope my game is good enough that I'll be able to make productive use of one of these, cuz then, I'm certain, I'll want one of these. Today is not that day, unfortunately, or I'd be all over this like a bad suit. GLWYS!

PM incoming.

Item has been sold. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back