Rate my bag setup…

eliii

Reaction score
All the clubs I need for now while I try and break 90. New bag too! :cool: Let me know what y’all think!
D670BD51-4B89-4C9A-8062-2CE5B164EAA6.jpeg

Attachments

• E2F7BC17-4F4C-4C7B-AEE8-CA1F93276E9A.jpeg
    E2F7BC17-4F4C-4C7B-AEE8-CA1F93276E9A.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 12
:welcome:

Nothing but good things to say about the Cobra putters. I know the the Stingray was a fan favorite as well.

Looks like a great set to get started with. Plenty of forgiveness in that driver and it's very neutral so you will know what you got going on with your swing.

Looks like a fun set

Thats an awesome setup! I love that you are proud and excited about the gear too! Good luck on your journey

They look a little clean for my tastes, but otherwise solid. 😛

:welcome:

Nice lookin bag

Nice looking setup! Good luck on your quest to break 90!

If it works for you, then it is a 10/10.

Looks like a great set to get started with. Plenty of forgiveness in that driver and it's very neutral so you will know what you got going on with your swing.
Yes I moved it to 10.5 and put the heavier weight in the back and it’s helped a lot. Shaft is X stiff so still adjusting to that, but regular and even stiff shafts have felt wobbly to me.

Fantastic set up! Good luck this year!

Looks solid. Those irons were pretty good and that driver if it works for you is a beast.

They look a little clean for my tastes, but otherwise solid. 😛
Haha I do clean them after practicing and rounds. Still pretty new but hoping to break them in over time ;)

Back