Recap: The 2019 Budget Golf Championship

Awesome recap, thx for doing that.

Great video recap of an amazing event. THANKS.

That was a great watch. Looked like a great time with great people.

that is the highest quality, best edited, most beautiful and professional video i have seen from thp yet. absolutely A+ guys!!!

Wow, the quality of this video!

OK so for those wondering the actual difference between Ham and Canadian Bacon...

There is no difference, in the way that New York Strip and Brisket and Filet Mignon are all beef.

Ham is thigh of pork, and Canadian Bacon (also known as Back Bacon) is loin of pork. In Canada we usually just refer to both these cuts as Ham.

Ham is more of a dinner meat, Back Bacon is more of a breakfast meat.

Bacon is side/belly bacon, same thing in both countries.

That's a fantastic video! That golf course looks awesome! Please tell me someone pointed out to Liberty from Budget Golf he said, "we have a fantastic finish coming on our hands!" ?

Great recap video, started to feel like I was actually on the course. Thank you!

Such an incredible opportunity! Thanks for the video

Great stuff. Looks like everyone had a great time on a great course.

This was awesome and so well done, great job!

Great. @ArmyGolf is going to be more insufferable than usual. :p

Great video, looks like a great time was had by all. One day I will get to an event with Budget golf!!!

Great video!

Very well done!! That course is on my bucket list!!

That's easily one of the highest quality videos you guys have done. Really well done!

Great recap - looked like a great time!

Watched this on the u-Tube Channel today...what an awesome video, great work and looks like a great time

Thank you so much for putting this together. So awesomely done and such a great recap of the awesomeness that was this event!!

Back