Recoil 95 Vs. Recoil Dart 90

jpetermann

Reaction score
Handicap
Playing the Dart 90 right now in regular flex. I am wondering if any of you guys have played both the Recoil 95R and the Dart 90R and what your experience was between the 2.

I am looking at ordering a set of T150's with the Recoil 95 since the Dart 90 is not on their list.

Thanks!

Yes I have played both extensively. For me the Recoil 95 S flexed just a little more and that helped me time my iron swing a tad better and felt more natural to me.

That’s not to say I didn’t have some OUTSTANDING shots with the Recoil Dart 90s because I did. Even made a HIO with a 7i that had a Dart 90 shaft in it Dispersion with them tended to be a little tighter on good timed swings but the bad ones were real bad..

There is tons and tons of feedback on the UST shafts here on thp in the respective threads.

I’m on my second set of irons with Recoil 95s and I’ve had a couple of other shirt irons reshafted with DART 90s. I saw a slightly lower ball flight with the DARTs. Dispersion was good. Overall, I preferred the smoother feel of the standard Recoil.

I have a set of Recoil 95S in irons, but haven’t put them in play in some time. I have the Recoil Darts in my Hybrids and absolutely love them, but would be a different comparison. Happy to answer any specific questions that you may have.

Whenever I get my knee cleared to get back out and swinging, I’ll be testing Srixon ZX5mkII with Recoil 95 F3 vs Titleist t300 Dart V TSPX F3.

I have dart recoil 90 f4 shafts in my irons n i really like them

Back