Recommend putters similar to Betti BB1

Supersport

Reaction score
Handicap
I recently got fit for a putter and was fitted to a Betti BB1, was told it had a toe hang of 45* if that makes sense and the right amount of offset. The fitter mentioned that there were quite a few putters that had the same specs and suggested this one. I was going to find one locAlly but can’t find any dealers close. If there were other similar models with the same configuration, it might be easier to find.
Anyone have knowledge on what other models fit this spec?

I recently got fit for a putter and was fitted to a Betti BB1, was told it had a toe hang of 45* if that makes sense and the right amount of offset. The fitter mentioned that there were quite a few putters that had the same specs and suggested this one. I was going to find one locAlly but can’t find any dealers close. If there were other similar models with the same configuration, it might be easier to find.
Anyone have knowledge on what other models fit this spec?

45* toe hang blade.... there's a ton. It all depends on what you're wanting to spend. Want to go a little cheaper, the Cleveland HB #1 is a solid option, and is around $100. I have one and love it. I did change the grip and added some weight to the sole though.

I will have to check that spec, sounds funny now that I think of it. End of the day the fitter said it was you basic SC Newport 2 putter style and the Betti was the best of the 5 he had.

Buy the Betti and enjoy.

Back