Recruiting West Coasters to THP

ActionJackson8

KAHHHHHNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
This place dies at about 9pm my time lol. We need more west coast people!

This place dies at about 9pm my time lol. We need more west coast people!

We do! But hey I'm usually the last one on! :banana:

I'm going to get my Alaskan friends to join, well try.

We do! But hey I'm usually the last one on! :banana:

I'm going to get my Alaskan friends to join, well try.

Yes I should talk about this place more when I play on the course.

No doubt. I'm gunna get my friends, who are like my age, to get on here.

JB can we be like Titleist, instead of saying I'm a member can I introduce myself as the THP SoCal Ambassador lol

Of course you can. We think by the time the raffle hits, there won't be too many more problems with down time. We hope so anyway.

Ive been falling asleep on the couch a lot lately around 9 o clock. I need to start putting in more time for us west coasters.

I'll be on late tonight, I get Friday off. I'm usually on till about 10:30 my time.

I'll be on late tonight, I get Friday off. I'm usually on till about 10:30 my time.

What time zone are you in Dent?

Central time then Dent. It's the same here.

Hi All - I hope to post a bit more as the LPGA season unfolds. Spouse and I are headding to Palm Springs for the Kraft in less than 2 weeks. Not volunteering, just spectators this time. I'll post and upload photos as I'm able.

yeah kind of the reason i don't log on so late as much anymore. it's kind of boring to post and not get a response until the next day. i'll forget out it most of the time.

there im up late, mainly cuz i got brack feom a party.

LMAO....I think me and Dent were in a similar state of mind I don't even remember our Facebook conversation lol.

yeah kind of the reason i don't log on so late as much anymore. it's kind of boring to post and not get a response until the next day. i'll forget out it most of the time.

This is a relatively young forum, I have faith it will keep growing.

Back