f2dec0edaebc2c3a390c0772890cefc7.jpg

The bun is made of ramen noodles.

Uhhh.. No thanks.

64272944.jpg

Ummmm....pass

no, just no!!

That being said....hard to beat a Red Robin burger with their relish. Yum

No thanks

I would eat that and not think twice, looks great!

Not for me but im sure some will like it. Call it the M2 burger

Wardy demolished it
All depends on how the Ramen is prepared. Uncooked, no way. Cooked and then fried, maybe. But i like bread too much to willingly turn it down

All depends on how the Ramen is prepared. Uncooked, no way. Cooked and then fried, maybe. But i like bread too much to willingly turn it down

It was the latter.

So here's the feedback: the ramen is spiced up with some pepper so it adds a ton of kick to it, and it absorbs the flavor of the sauce of the toppings as well as the burger. It translates into a very flavorful burger with some kick at the end. It's surprisingly very good.

The negative: because it's a pasta like substance, you're basically eating spaghetti and a burger. You get full incredibly quickly. Also, the ramen breaks very easily and you wind up eating it with a fork after about two bites.

So here's the feedback: the ramen is spiced up with some pepper so it adds a ton of kick to it, and it absorbs the flavor of the sauce of the toppings as well as the burger. It translates into a very flavorful burger with some kick at the end. It's surprisingly very good.

The negative: because it's a pasta like substance, you're basically eating spaghetti and a burger. You get full incredibly quickly. Also, the ramen breaks very easily and you wind up eating it with a fork after about two bites.
Great review Wardy. Really looking forward to more in hand pics :alien:

Great review Wardy. Really looking forward to more in hand pics :alien:

It disappeared. I ate too much so you might get a chance to see it again

I'd give it a go...

I was hoping the "Red Ramen" was that the noodles were cooked in Frank's Red Hot--like I used to do in college--and that's the only way I'm eating this.

PhillyV is one man and does not count as "people".
I love ramen and would definitely try that burger. Now it's people.

I love ramen and would definitely try that burger. Now it's people.
When I read "see it again". I thought Wardy meant that specific burger he ate.

Back