Reed Vs. Dechambeau- Who’s worse

Bryson.

He may be quirky but Reed seems like an ass. I’ll take weird over ass every day.

Bryson this should not even be a ?

I followed along with Reed a couple of years ago during a practice round at the Sony Open. There was virtually nobody around and that venue makes you feel like you’re walking with these guys.
It was enjoyable and most of Reed’s talk with Rory Sabbatini was about normal everyday stuff. Just like a boy’s round back home with a few side wagers and some good natured ribbing.
As much as he’s known for his antics I would venture to guess anyone here would consider a chance to play with either of these guys a round of a lifetime.

I think golfing a round with B.A.D. would be a blast. See in person how he thinks, ask him questions. Every video Ive seen when he's with others he's been nothing but a fun time.

I’d love to hang out with Bryson on or off the course!

Tough decision. One would ignore me and the other would hurt my ears. I can handle being ignored so I will go with Reed.

I’d take Bryson, it a fan of PR.

I’m going with Reed. Might be an ass but that’s fine. I’ve been called before.

Instead of forming a judgment by what is seen on TV or what people on the internet have to say, I wouldn’t mind hanging out with either one and get to find out what they are really like. No gun to my head needed.

either would be great.

I'm a nerd so Bryson all day

You have to hang out with one off the course. Gun to your head, who you picking?
Either one But I would choose Bryson if I had to choose.
I don't get your question Who's Worse??? kinda misleading don't you think??? Worse at what???
I haven't heard much about Bryson other than when he melts down but he's not known to be a cheater like Reed.

I would love to hang out with either of them.

That’s the easier answer.

Now if I had to pick one to fight, Reed for sure. BDC at least doesn’t appear to be a cheating dick.

Either one But I would choose Bryson if I had to choose.
I don't get your question Who's Worse??? kinda misleading don't you think???
Not at all!! Are you kidding? The two biggest d bags on tour??

I don’t cheer for either player, but I would jump at any opportunity to meet either of them on or off the course.

Not at all!! Are you kidding? The two biggest d bags on tour??
Kind of subjective isn’t it? Having been around 1 of these 2 on more than one occasion, they were fantastic to everybody present

Kind of subjective isn’t it? Having been around 1 of these 2 on more than one occasion, they were fantastic to everybody present

Has to be Bryson, lol.

I’d love to hear nice things about Reed. They usually aren’t out there.

Come on broski. We all know this thread is in jest. Im sure both guys are pretty cool to hang with however the reason they are paired together is because of a couple similarities
1) Two of the worlds best golfers
2) both have made recently highly questionable on course, public decisions that show either a lack of judgment or real personality flaws.
so everyone relax its all fun.

Come on broski. We all know this thread is in jest. Im sure both guys are pretty cool to hang with however the reason they are paired together is because of a couple similarities
1) Two of the worlds best golfers
2) both have made recently highly questionable on course, public decisions that show either a lack of judgment or real personality flaws.
so everyone relax its all fun.

I’m surprised you didn’t include Tiger on this list then. 😀

Back