Reed Vs. Dechambeau- Who’s worse

I’d hang out with Reed, at least he’s got swing, might get a swing tip from him. I literally could not use one bit of information from Bryson. Plus Reed would probably have a drink while Bryson would want to force me to drink a sheep grass protein drink..

Both... I like both of them. 🤷‍♂️

I'd take Bryson for sure if I had to pick but 100% I'm turning up to play with any top 100 Pro. Hell I'd turn up to play with any top 1000 tour Pro! Just a different game completely.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I could talk physics with Bryson. I think that would be interesting.

BAD, without a second thought.

I take the criticisms off Reed with a grain of salt, so that's not the reason why. The reason why is I think I'd have more in common with DeChambeau. Like me, he's an analytical sort. He doesn't seem much bound by tradition. Heck, he even employs a workout regimen that's not totally unlike mine :)

I would go with Reed, I have always been able to find a common ground with most people

Throwing mad hate at someone you don't know. I would add option c and not chill w you homie

Either before Tiger!

Just for you @JB ;)🤣🤣

I would love an opportunity to golf a round with DeChambeau or Reed, or just about any other professional.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Would much rather hang out with Bryson.

Bryson is misunderstood. I think he is a great guy that just simply tries too hard to be a cool kid. That effort leads him to blunders that he otherwise would not make it he could just be comfortable in his skin. I would hang out with him any time and feel incredibly privileged to do it.

dechambeau. he actually has a personality and would be very interesting.

I think talking physics with reed would be hilarious too though

The eyebrows of death would twitch until a mini tornado was formed, sweeping both of y’all off....

Are you kidding me? Bryson is as big of a dueche as reed.
How so??? Please elaborate since I seem to be missing whatever you have seen.

Reed is definitely worse.

I would love to hang with Bryson and slam home some protein shakes. He is more entertaining than 98% of the PGA field.

I would have fun with either one of them. Both incredible golfers.

How so??? Please elaborate since I seem to be missing whatever you have seen.
Sure, his ridiculous treatment of a cameraman in 2019, his treatment and attitude with 2 different rules officials in different tournaments in 2019. He did this in public, what does that tell you about how he treats people when he’s not on camera or in public. Its all out there, look it up.

Bryson for sure.... want to get inside his head about how he thinks himself around the course.... plus he could give me some workout tips....

Lol.

Lots of tough talk in this thread from a bunch of members who would be stammering and in awe to meet or golf with either guy.

Back