Reed Vs. Dechambeau- Who’s worse

I don’t like Bryson but I bet he’d be a lot of fun. Reed....hard no.

Lol.

Lots of tough talk in this thread from a bunch of members who would be stammering and in awe to meet or golf with either guy.

Awe?

They are mere humans with their own individual issues. :oops:

Do not be in awe of any human. Appreciate them for their talents but awe - no way.o_O

I like DeChambeau and don’t like Reed, so easy to see who I am rooting for weekly.

I could see having a beer with DeChambeau really fun talking about the science of golf, data, distance, and just all kinds of things. He seems to be a person that would be fun to hang with at a bar.

Reed on the other hand, just seems like an elitist to me.

Funny I think that if we saw every golfer play every stroke each week we might see more of these Incidents.
It is also clear that Certain players will get more favorable rulings than others and how some act like Babys when they don't get what they want.

Tiger isn't a nice guy and gets a pass for most of it because of his greatness. Great golfer Yes Good Person Maybe Not.

I honestly think it would be fascinating to spend quality time with almost any tour pro. Bryson is unconventional which is one of the reasons I like him so much.
Good points very true

I’d be happy to hang with either.

Gun to my head it would be Bryson. He doesn't strike me as a bad guy though.

You have to hang out with one off the course. Gun to your head, who you picking?

Instead of forming a judgment by what is seen on TV or what people on the internet have to say, I wouldn’t mind hanging out with either one and get to find out what they are really like. No gun to my head needed.

This is the best comment I can imagine! The OP reminds me of school gossip. Anybody besides me remember "personality books"? Yes, the ladies kept records on people! Who they thought was cool, and who they didn't. This is what passed for "social media" back in my day.

This is the best comment I can imagine! The OP reminds me of school gossip. Anybody besides me remember "personality books"? Yes, the ladies kept records on people! Who they thought was cool, and who they didn't. This is what passed for "social media" back in my day.
Gossip? No sir, look at bad’s interactions with the cameraman or the rules officials. Thats him in public. Public record, not hearsay.

Gossip? No sir, look at bad’s interactions with the cameraman or the rules officials. Thats him in public. Public record, not hearsay.
There's lots of "Bryson in public" out there on YouTube, between his engagements with live streaming on twitch and his connections with guys like Berkshire on YouTube to showcase his personality outside of the pressures of singular moments on tour.

I'd strongly encourage people take a look at that vs these small blips of examples, which honestly are surrounding by swearing, club slamming, and etc from guys playing alongside him.

Jealousy is a wasted emotion...

Jealousy is a wasted emotion...
Whoa whoa big guy. Read all the comments first. Theres a lot of respect to give for both men. Just saying they are two of the tour’s most disliked people. Theres a reason for that.

Bryson any day all day. Reed may be ok off the course, I have no idea.

Whoa whoa big guy. Read all the comments first. Theres a lot of respect to give for both men. Just saying they are two of the tour’s most disliked people. Theres a reason for that.
Ah... I didn’t realize you were a Tour insider. I thought you were just a guy on a message board. Silly me.
Since you know how all the other pros feel about them, why not fill in those of us outside the ropes? You know, give us the “reasons for that?”

Reed all day long. I dont think I could enjoy Dechambeau's mannerisms for very long. He reminds me of a happy puppy, but not in a good way. More of an annoying way.

The thing most are missing are the question wasn't who you want to play with its who you want to hang with after.
Reed all day long. I dont think I could enjoy Dechambeau's mannerisms for very long. He reminds me of a happy puppy, but not in a good way. More of an annoying way.
I am the opposite of you, I think seeing Bryson in person and actually getting a glimpse into how he ticks would be fascinating.

I would love to hang out with either guy after a round. I have hung out with guys after a round that I actually know and don’t like all that much. These two guys at least start at neutral for me and it would be fun to have a beer or protein shake with them after a round.

Reed is an insufferable douche. And his wife would be there... so Bryson 10000000x over...

I’ll take Kisner or Perez. Reed scares me with how narcissistic he is and I would go bonkers listening to Bryson use a million words to say something that requires 5.

I'd definitely hang with either one. I always like to give people a chance on a personal level, not just what I hear or perceive. Obviously passionate about golf and are good at it. I'd love to see Bryson hammer away on a course in a round that's not worth a million dollars. It'd be awesome. I'm sure I could learn a lot from both on a golf perspective.

Ah... I didn’t realize you were a Tour insider. I thought you were just a guy on a message board. Silly me.
Since you know how all the other pros feel about them, why not fill in those of us outside the ropes? You know, give us the “reasons for that?”
Dudeeeee theres an annual report published!!! I mean by insider yes I can read. And I can also judge them by their actions, like every other mf in the world.

V
I'd definitely hang with either one. I always like to give people a chance on a personal level, not just what I hear or perceive. Obviously passionate about golf and are good at it. I'd love to see Bryson hammer away on a course in a round that's not worth a million dollars. It'd be awesome. I'm sure I could learn a lot from both on a golf perspective.
So true

I've wondered this about nearly every pro out there that has a unique way about them; Just how much different are they when it's a casual round of golf vs golf for big time money with the cameras rolling?

Back