Reed Vs. Dechambeau- Who’s worse

I've wondered this about nearly every pro out there that has a unique way about them; Just how much different are they when it's a casual round of golf vs golf for big time money with the cameras rolling?
True, but I can only go by what I see. I get that he is very analytical, which is great for his tournament play, but just hanging out not playing golf.... I want the fun guy not the analytical guy. Through his play and interviews I see on tv, I feel I'd be the fun one in the duo trying to carry him.

True, but I can only go by what I see. I get that he is very analytical, which is great for his tournament play, but just hanging out not playing golf.... I want the fun guy not the analytical guy. Through his play and interviews I see on tv, I feel I'd be the fun one in the duo trying to carry him.
He showcased his 'fun' side during the matchplay with Na, Morikawa, Homa, and himself last year at the BMW. He was joking a lot.

There's also lots of YouTube content where he's away from tourney golf and having fun - You might enjoy the closer look to see what he's like, as I think it's definitely different like I would assume would be the case for most guys out there.

He showcased his 'fun' side during the matchplay with Na, Morikawa, Homa, and himself last year at the BMW. He was joking a lot.

There's also lots of YouTube content where he's away from tourney golf and having fun - You might enjoy the closer look to see what he's like, as I think it's definitely different like I would assume would be the case for most guys out there.
Thanks I will check it out.

Dudeeeee theres an annual report published!!! I mean by insider yes I can read. And I can also judge them by their actions, like every other mf in the world.
“Dudeeee”, “big guy”, “broski”... seriously, what are you, 16 years old?
Here’s the thing. You can post about how you dislike Bryson or Reed. I might like them both. The next guy can be ambivalent. It’s all good because we’re just a bunch of guys giving our opinion of someone, and nobody really cares what we think.
That’s a lot different than you saying “...that’s why they are two of the tours most disliked people”, as if you had a clue what you’re talking about.

Guys enough.

If people want to discuss the topic, great. If they don't, that's fine too. No reason to continue to go back and forth arguing about nonsense.

I have to give Bryson a bit of credit for this last win and his humble response at the end. He's off my strong dislike list even if I don't like watching him play. That said, would rather pair up with him than Reed who I doubt I'll ever forgive for his attitude and rule "fudging".

Reed for me cause he just doesn't care what other people think and is Captain America for the Ryder Cup team.

Bryson 100%

either one, just as long as neither of them give me too much crap and I get to watch great golf

“Dudeeee”, “big guy”, “broski”... seriously, what are you, 16 years old?
Here’s the thing. You can post about how you dislike Bryson or Reed. I might like them both. The next guy can be ambivalent. It’s all good because we’re just a bunch of guys giving our opinion of someone, and nobody really cares what we think.
That’s a lot different than you saying “...that’s why they are two of the tours most disliked people”, as if you had a clue what you’re talking about.
Good one. Yea again big guy I can read reports, watch observable actions and first hand news reports and extrapolate that documented information and propose hypothetical question for entertainment purposes. You are incorrect
PS Relax chief, its just for fun.

Can I add some levity as well. As much as they “may “ be disliked on tour, they are also two of the most exciting players to watch.

Guys enough.

If people want to discuss the topic, great. If they don't, that's fine too. No reason to continue to go back and forth arguing about nonsense.
But arguing about nonsense is what makes the internets go, right? I honestly am just surprised that golf fans have never heard that either player are disliked. Thought that was common knowledge.

But arguing about nonsense is what makes the internets go, right? I honestly am just surprised that golf fans have never heard that either player are disliked. Thought that was common knowledge.

I dont think that was said.
It was said that they were the two most disliked players and I don't think everybody agrees with that.

You have to hang out with one off the course. Gun to your head, who you picking?
Reed because I cant stand Bryson. I feel like Reed gets a bad rap but its probably a pretty good dude. With Bryson though, I just dont think that a wannabe zen master and someone who worries about every variable in his golf game would be a good mix. Kind of like oil and water.

There was more Reed cheating incidents at the APC.. Bryson took some extra liberty on a drop in the final round but I think any tour pro would have taken the same liberty there.. the rules officials are not really rules officials on tour.. they don’t throw flags or enforce rulings all that much..

I would love to see them tell pros more often “come on? Are you really going tell me that sprinkler is in the way”? Off topic but not at the same time.

again, Bryson all day every day..

It was said that they were the two most disliked players and I don't think everybody agrees with that.
I don’t..

[/QUOTE
I don’t..
Dont agree with my assertion that these players are two of the most disliked players on tour? I pulled it from the anonymous player vote which pointed out BAD as highly unlikeable to play with(tied with Sabbatini) I would say Reeds history speaks for itself. But you can still like him. The tour needs the drama.

I’m thawing on Bryson, a little. I mean like maybe one drop or two off the iceberg. As long as he’s not throwing a tantrum after every poor shot.

Reed, no way. Strongly not like.

Dont agree with my assertion that these players are two of the most disliked players on tour? I pulled it from the anonymous player vote which pointed out BAD as highly unlikeable to play with(tied with Sabbatini) I would say Reeds history speaks for itself. But you can still like him. The tour needs the drama.

I wonder if the same poll was done today. If the results would be different? I agree Bryson tends to get in his own way. He has some slow play issues and has a bit of foot in mouth disease. But I still would pick him.

Bryson seems like a better person. Plus he doesn’t cheat multiple times

Just go ahead and shoot me.

Reminds me of the 1986 World Cup final between Argentina and West Germany......as an Englishman , you want both teams to lose. I suppose I dislike Bryson less because he does not cheat..........

I also think his tense, rigid putting stroke will not survive the test of time.

Back