Refurb Clickgear 2.0

mdbuschsr

Just playing for fun
Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 17.3
A while back someone posted that they got a refurbished Clickgear 2.0 push cart. I asked and that person posted a link to the refurb site, but like a dummy, I didn't bookmark it, and I con't remember what thread it was in now.

Anyone have the link?

I would be interested in the link also.

New Here,Just saw this:

www.clicgear.com/cgi-bin/usa-shopping/page.cgi?g=Reconditioned_Clicgear_Cart;d=1[/URL]

That is a solid deal. I love my sun mountain speed cart but I like the clicgear even better. They are extremely hard to find for under map when I was looking less than a year ago. At that time the only thing you could do is wait around for an internet site sale to get one for less than 200.

I ordered my 3.0 in black a few days ago and they will ship to my military address for free. Have to say I am replacing my Bag Boy Mini GT with this cart because the Mini GT keeps blowing over in our strong winds.

As far as I can tell, the 3-year warranty still applies too...I'd definitely jump on that deal!

I got an orange 3.0 refurbished. Nothing wrong with it at all. Paint has no chips, all buttons work, etc. Great deal too.

The price has dropped a little more as well on the 2.0's. Down to $119 for reconditioned & and only $159 for 3.0 recon's. Pretty cheap for either, and both are awesome carts.

Anyone else jump on the reconditioned 3.0 like Junior Lefty? Thoughts? Condition?

Looks like a good deal.. you can also get them new for $179 on Ebay from discountgolfworld.. I bought 2 from them new in the box...

I was the one who posted the reconditioned 2.0 earlier. I love mine. Kinda wish I'd waited for the price to either drop or for the 3.0, but, oh well. I would have liked to have had the little mesh net underneath, but I'm not gonna complain. Mine was perfect condition when I got it and will probably remain that way for a while.

Has anyone comparied the 2.0/3.0 to the sun mountain 4 wheeler? I have a 2.0 and while I like it the sun mountain looks to be more compact when folded down which would be nice for a bit more room in the trunk

I have not personally done any on course comparisons, but one of the sales guys at GolfSmith said he did not like the "smaller" wheels on the Sun Mountain micro cart. Sort of made sense to me if you play a course with rougher terrain. However, if you only play perfectly manicured courses, I can't see the wheel size making that much of a difference.

For $119/$159 (2.0/3.0 reconditioned) shipped it's hard NOT to buy the Clic. Unless you can find the SunMountain at similar prices. Once my financial condition improves slightly, I plan to get the 3.0 recon!

I played with a guy who had one of those Sun Mountain 4 wheel carts. He spent half of the round struggling with it on wet fairwys. Now, I don't know if he had just gotten it or not, but it didn't seem to roll as well as mine did. Apart from that tho, I haven't had any real experience with it myself.

OK, so ordered mine a while back...was a bit worried for a bit with no tracking info, just got this....damn cool IMHO.

"Hi James,
I wanted to let you know that your cart is on the way and should show up on next Wed. Sorry for the slowish turnaround on it but in my opinion, none of the carts that were ready to go were worth what you paid. I found a nicer one and did the refurbish myself, I think you will be pleased. The cart is in great shape. Once you receive it, please go to http://www.clicgear.com/usa/warranty.html and fill in the warranty information. You will have identical coverage to what we offer on our new product. Save my email and contact me directly with any issues. Thanks for choosing Clicgear, we know you will get a lot of enjoyment out of walking the course with one.

Cheers,
Roy"

+1,000,000 for ClicGear, little things like this impress me, whether it should be expected or not.

Back