For Sale Reg Hzrdus Gen4 Callaway driver & Evnroll Midlock putter shafts, Lamkin Crossline 1150+ wedge grips, GPS golf glove, Caddyrack no-rattle bag organizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

volvofan

Reaction score
Doing a little mid-season cleaning. All items listed with CONUS shipping included. Prices negotiable *IF* multiple items combined.

HZRDUS Gen 4 driver shaft - $SOLD-
Came with the new Paradym driver. Regular flex, tip trimmed 0.75" so it plays somewhere between a regular and a stiff shaft feel-wise. 44.5" playing length. Gripped with a Winn Dri-Tac 2.0 midsize, but I have several other choices and would be happy to re-grip free of charge if you'd prefer a different one. I can also add a shaft extension while re-gripping if you want to bring it back up to anywhere between 44.75" and 46". I have been alternating back and forth between this shaft and my Autoflex... couldn't decide which was the superior choice. Both were quite close in distance and dispersion. I recently added a second perimeter weight to the back of my Paradym driver and that seemed to give the Autoflex a slight advantage... enough to where I finally feel comfortable letting this one go.

KBS CT Tour putter shaft (black PVD-coated steel) and Evnroll Midlock XL grip - $SOLD - KBS CT (Constant Taper) Tour shaft that came on a new Evnroll EV11vx putter. I wanted to try the Midlock (less aggressive and less long than a full "arm lock" putter) but it was incompatible with my preferred (claw) grip for the trail hand. Just couldn't get used to it. Barely played two rounds with it before switching to an Odyssey Stroke Lab shaft at conventional length. Here's a great way to try it out for yourself without investing hundreds of dollars in a whole new putter. Played at 40" in the Evnroll putter, but raw shaft length is 37". Steel shaft PVD-coated in a nice satin black. Happy to install the grip for you after adjusting shaft to any length of your choice.

Lamkin Crossline 1150+ wedge grips - $10 each or all three for $25 - I was using these because they are longer than regular grips by about an inch (the "1150" = 11.5") and also have a low taper built into them (hence the "+"), custom ordered through Golf Pride, I think. I switched to the Ping Dylawedge, which I always loved but were discontinued for some time and now are back on their "Chipr" club. These are all unused leftovers from my stock of spares. (see final photo with my username and date for the grips... I do not have a pic of them separate).

Zero Friction GPS golf glove and spare glove + 3x batteries - $SOLD - lightly used (virtually no use on the spare glove). I loved the fact that the app was free and no subscription was required. I only stopped using it because my wife got me a Bushnell GPS golf watch for my birthday. I got hooked on the color screen and hole view. This device is SUPER light, though... you forget you're wearing it. It pairs with your phone via bluetooth and uses your phone's GPS for location. Standard front-middle-back readout of distance, plus the hole you're playing and whether it's a par 3/4/5.

Caddyrack organizer - $SOLD - Brand new. I had this shipped from Australia when I was trying to reconfigure my bag this year because I HATE club chatter. Couldn't figure out how to make it work with my Zero Friction 3-in-1 cart/stand/roll bag because of how it tips when you roll it vs. stand it. It worked fantastically when only placed in one orientation, so if you had a bag you only used on a cart (upright or pull) OR one that you only carried/set up for stand, then this would be wonderful. Let me know if you need measurements.

Thanks!

-Jon

Attachments

• IMG_7765.jpg
    IMG_7765.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7766.jpg
    IMG_7766.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7767.jpg
    IMG_7767.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6142.JPEG
    IMG_6142.JPEG
    85.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6143.JPEG
    IMG_6143.JPEG
    91.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6144.JPEG
    IMG_6144.JPEG
    102.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6145.JPEG
    IMG_6145.JPEG
    164.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6146.JPEG
    IMG_6146.JPEG
    111.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6148.JPEG
    IMG_6148.JPEG
    133.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7769.jpg
    IMG_7769.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Please lock this up. Everything sold but the Lamkin grips; rolling those into a new post with other sundries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back