Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Can watching that be part of the pre-round festivities?

Clearly you have not heard that term before...Otherwise you would not be asking to view it. :D
Flog the dolphin? Play a round with Hans Solo?

Yeah lets turn a THP thing into college sports thing...I would rather shock the monkey with a cheese grater than go through college sports nonsense.

This could possibly be the only thing in the world that would make a THP event not worth attending.

The ridiculousness is that bad haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah lets turn a THP thing into college sports thing...I would rather shock the monkey with a cheese grater than go through college sports nonsense.

I'm glad you said something bc everyone would want to be in the #SECWest

Clearly you have not heard that term before...Otherwise you would not be asking to view it. :D

Picture unfortunately ingrained in my mind. I respectfully withdraw that request.

After this.... I may need to request a name change

This thread....
tumblr_mt2qair1Mh1rnr47go1_500.gif

Errr, go to urban dictionary Scott and then retract your comment. Please.

Did as you were probably typing this. We don't always hear these fancy sayings in the sticks of GA...hahaha

Where are all my Midwesterners? It's the best region and that's where all the best come from.

So I have heard at least...

Where are all my Midwesterners? It's the best region and that's where all the best come from.

My hand is raised!!!
Team%20Midwest%20Logo%20%28White%20e%29.gif

Fup, Southwest Region has a nice ring to it. Don't jump on the Texas/Ohio bandwagons yet!!

Maybe us Europeans need to get a team together to come over ther and show you Americans how to play golf..... :D :alien:

West Coast is the Best Coast...?

I am pumped for this!!

Maybe us Europeans need to get a team together to come over ther and show you Americans how to play golf..... :D :alien:

That would be sick, we'd love to tee it up with you gents!

I am pumped for this!!

That would be sick, we'd love to tee it up with you gents!

Trust me, there is nothing I would like more than to do that

Make the Mississippi River the dividing line & the East vs. West rivalry has a whole lot more teeth to it.

Not if you include parts on the Southeast

Fup, Southwest Region has a nice ring to it. Don't jump on the Texas/Ohio bandwagons yet!!

Texas doesn't have enough room for my ego.

Here are some general regions.
1035169-battle_of_the_bands_big_map_midwest.gif

The name Midwest always struck me as odd. That couldn't be any more middle. Should just be called Mid

Do I count as a Midwesterner? I may have to move back to New York for this.

Wait snow is there..

It should be on the border between Texas and the rest of the country...:clap:

You won't be thinking that after OG puts an arse whooping on you! :deadhorse:

You have to forgive Cookie. He was thinking about those girls in grammer school that sprewed cooties all over him :act-up:

We all know KellyBo is the one to be afraid of.

yea yea yea. She's not all that tough :beat-up:

This region thing could be entertaining to say the least :guitar:

Back