Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

This is something I am very excited for. Can't wait to hear more

Ok, disclaimer...I'm a total goofball.....this post made me laugh the hardest so far! Edumacation is fun!

Here are some general regions.
1035169-battle_of_the_bands_big_map_midwest.gif

Even though I've spent the vast majority of my life on Long Island, My allegiance is to the Midwest and not that overrated, over hyped region known as the north east.

Do I count as a Midwesterner? I may have to move back to New York for this.

Wait snow is there..
You live here, so we are claiming you. No move backs.

#TeamTexas, ready to take on #TeamEveryoneElse

You better all watch out for the scores of Minnesotans that will be dominating this #RegionalRivarly!

Ok, well maybe handful...

Texas doesn't have enough room for my ego.

There is plenty of room if Nate and I can coexist. He has Dallas, I take Houston...we'll give you Austin/San Antonio....Deal??

this sounds pretty cool...whatever it is.

Interested in hearing the names of the regions. I'll save my trash talk for that.

But let's be honest, no one's beating the GA THPers. We've got it all: old coots, THP Hall of Famers, KellyBo and Miller Time, just to name a few.

This is going to get out of hand quickly. I can't wait.

Waiting to hear more about this. Already pretty excited for something that means I could represent the greatest state in the U.S.A. MI!

The four or five of us who show up for FL events are interested

Waiting to hear more about this. Already pretty excited for something that means I could represent the greatest state in the U.S.A. MI!
That'd be one small team...Maybe we could expand to Great Lakes and let the Ohio guys ride coattails?

This will get interesting and once the lines are drawn, get your :popcorn:

Last edited:
Back