Regrets, I have a few.....

Xt1ncT-NZ

Englishman in New Zealand
Reaction score
Handicap
Waiting to take lessons, buying my Ping G15 3 wood without hitting demo clubs at range/during a round.
Lessons! Ha! So many of us spend a decent amount of coin on gear and golfing but not much on lessons. I'm as guilty as the next person and it's something I want to put right. There's an excellent coach at a range I frequent that's helped me a huge amount in the past and I really should go back and see him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hartattack52

High School Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
Getting rid of my r11 3 wood for the 910 f.

Spinscan

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm 66 and didn't start playing golf until my early 40's. When I was a kid golf wasn't popular with most guys so you played football, basketball, baseball etc. Only the wimps played golf.

I finally started playing because at my wife's yearly family reunion the guys had a little golf tournament and they kept bugging me to join in, so I finally did. I was so bad and totally embarrassed that I went and took a few lessons and the rest is history. I have loved the game ever since.

I must say this. I was always decent to good at every sport I have ever tried except for golf. It has kicked my butt, however I go out there every week with the full intention of kicking its butt. Hasn't happened yet though.

Xt1ncT-NZ

Englishman in New Zealand
Reaction score
Handicap
Getting rid of my r11 3 wood for the 910 f.
I almost regret getting rid of my R9 3 wood! I'll just have to wait to see how the 910Fd performs before I'm ready to say that for sure!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
I regret trading in my 07 Burner driver to get a mere $40 credit towards the R9 that I hit great that day, and then couldnt get rid of it fast enough.

God I loved that driver

tyno

B golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
golf
clubs - rushing into buying some old titleist irons and a titleist driver (circa 2003) just cuz i thought Titleist was the best.
getting rid of Burner 07 driver for the Burner Superfast, just because. Burner 07 is top 5 driver of all time.
thinking i could get a deal on wedges by buying 5 and selling two back...stuck with extra 2 wedges for some time now...

*not a regret = swapping titleist irons for taylormade irons
swapping Burner Superfast for R11

gear - buying a $90 pair of Footjoys on an impulse and wearing them for 5 months before they fell apart and are worthless.
*not a regret = finding great pair of Footjoys for $65, had them for 2 years, going strong.

tyno

B golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
golf
I regret trading in my 07 Burner driver to get a mere $40 credit towards the R9 that I hit great that day, and then couldnt get rid of it fast enough.

God I loved that driver
close to the best TM driver ever made.
got rid of mine for no reason other than it was 2 years old...
so good with that driver! the R11 has filled the gap though :clapp:

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in