Returning to the game

ATRannals

Reaction score
Well, I've raised my three boys and no longer coach baseball from spring to fall season. It's finally time for Daddy to take up golf again. I started the game at 14 with my father and played infrequently through my early 20's before giving it up for other interests.

I've picked up a set of used TM M6 irons, a TM R9, an old Callaway FW and started hitting the range. I have my second lesson on Thursday and looking forward to hitting the links soon. Unfortunately I have 3 weeks worth of work travel coming up, but I'm hoping to get some range time in while I'm away.

Hoping to pick up tips, drills and ways to make the game fun.

Cheers!

Alan

Welcome aboard!

:welcome: this is a great place to get reacquainted with golf! Plenty of information and people that know what they are talking about! :cool:

Welcome to THP

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.

Welcome back to the game and to THP! Lots of info an resources on here, good luck with the lessons!

Welcome back and welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: Happy to have you with us, sir!

Welcome

I see my time on here is already well spent. May have found a replacement panel for my new TM bag thanks to a generous member, updated my avatar to reflect my military service and joined the Albatross Club to support THP and St. Judes. Thanks for all the warm welcomes! :thankyou:

Welcome to THP and back to the game.

Welcome! Glad you're here!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP & back to the game.

I see my time on here is already well spent. May have found a replacement panel for my new TM bag thanks to a generous member, updated my avatar to reflect my military service and joined the Albatross Club to support THP and St. Judes. Thanks for all the warm welcomes! :thankyou:
I'd say you have been very productive on diving right in! Welcome to THP and thank you for your service!

Welcome to THP ! Semper Fi

Glad you are back in the game and welcome. I am fairly new to THP and without a doubt, THP has a great group of folks with a wealth of info.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP! And thanks for your service to the country.

Back