Reversible Golf Layout

vthokies20

Reaction score
Handicap
4.8 GHIN
I like it. I had read that about the old course before in a book called "True Links". This would be cool. I don't know that I would make a special trip to the area to play the course, but if I were there, it would be a "must do" while in the area. Thanks for the link.

Sounds very cool. If I weren't x-thousand miles away...

What a neat concept. I can tell you that IceyShanks' course is not meant to be played backwards...

We would do this as a fun betting game back at my old club. You might have a hole that is only 100 Yards but have nothing but oak trees and have to get creative on how to make a score. Alot of fun

We would do this as a fun betting game back at my old club. You might have a hole that is only 100 Yards but have nothing but oak trees and have to get creative on how to make a score. Alot of fun

We have had a similar tournament but it did require some creativity to play some holes. I'd play it if in the area.

I'm liking this idea, I love it when people are creative like this.

I think it's an interesting idea. But I'd want to see how it'd work first, because I'm thinking it would get confusing for a number of people.

Back