Review: Taylormade TP Flex Glove

EnglishTurn

Reaction score
Handicap
We received 2 of these gloves at the TM Injected speed event 2 weeks ago. I have played the Titleist Players glove exclusively for years. Living in the south it is hot and muggy a majority of the year. I would rotate between 3 gloves when playing as to let them dry out while using another one. I played this past Saturday with the temps in the mid-90's and feels like at 105. My portly self looked like I had jumped in a pool before I even left the range. I was very apprehensive about the TP Flex holding up since it is noticeably thinner than the Titleist glove. Believe the TM is .045mm vs .065 for Titleist. I kept waiting for the TM glove to become sopping wet so I could switch to my Titleist glove. It never happened! It stayed completely dry and doesn't show a single bit of wear even after 3 rounds. I feel gloves tend to be an afterthought to most golfers. We find one we like and just go with it. You owe it to yourself to try the Taylormade TP flex glove.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SE heat and humidity and a glove not turning blue is quite impressive. Any photos of it?

We received 2 of these gloves at the TM Injected speed event 2 weeks ago. I have played the Titleist Players glove exclusively for years. Living in the south it is hot and muggy a majority of the year. I would rotate between 3 gloves when playing as to let them dry out while using another one. I played this past Saturday with the temps in the mid-90's and feels like at 105. My portly self looked like I had jumped in a pool before I even left the range. I was very apprehensive about the TP Flex holding up since it is noticeably thinner than the Titleist glove. Believe the TM is .045mm vs .065 for Titleist. I kept waiting for the TM glove to become sopping wet so I could switch to my Titleist glove. It never happened! It stayed completely dry and doesn't show a single bit of wear even after 3 rounds. I feel gloves tend to be an afterthought to most golfers. We find one we like and just go with it. You owe it to yourself to try the Taylormade TP flex glove.

Playing here in Texas, I feel your pain....I would tend to wear a glove for anywhere from 3 to 6 holes, hang it on the bag get out another. Rinse repeat, rinse repeat. I would gauge the heat by whether it was a 3 or 4 glove day. When we received the 2 from Taylormade at Injected Speed, i was , truthfully wondering how long they would last. I played 54 holes that weekend, some in the rain switching the two out and letting the other dry. I have played a minimum of 8 rounds since my return and both look like the day i got them. Granted one shows a little dirt as i took a set out that the grips need cleaning, but they are both no worse for wear.
These gloves are awesome and they stand up to a lot of play. I wonder how other the pro switch out theirs? but mine are still great. My bested half bought me two more for Fathers Day along with a shirt and they are in my office here at the house....gotta have back ups ya know...

SE heat and humidity and a glove not turning blue is quite impressive. Any photos of it?
Grips need a good cleaning, but this glove is phenomenal. The Titleist would have serious wear from the NDMC's after 3 rounds.
75290b86b1f081e3b0ad4ff76c2ea136.jpg

So this is an update, here it is the end of August and I have got to say this glove is freakin' phenomenal. I like in north Texas and my hands sweat a lot when playing. I have two of these gloves and they may be a bit dirty but neither of them have any holes in them. Any other glove i have had would have already gone to the trash can and been replaced. I have been playing these two gloves exclusively since the first weekend in June and all i have done is rotate then with each other. I am planning a trip to Florida for a week end of September, so I need to go pick up a couple more.....

Glad you guys are and have had so much success with them, I love the feel, but I sweat through all of mine this summer and they broke down after. Was a little bummed to be honest.

Back