Molten

Man Down
Reaction score
Handicap
I was out on the course today and a regular playing partner of mine was wearing a great looking shirt with a really cool logo on it. I assumed it was from a cool course he played in his travels so I asked about it and I learned a bit about Rhobeck apparel. The name comes from the Rhodesian Ridgeback and the logo is right up my alley as a dog lover (I mean come on, the dog's name is even Bunker).

Moving past the logo, the brand sounds like a real up and comer, has been featured in some legit publications, and is local-ish to me here in Virginia. I have no experience with the clothes yet but my buddy spoke very highly off the quality, so I'm going to jump in and place an order later today.

Anyone have any experience with Rhobeck? If not, what do you think of their offerings?

I like the dog logo and the stripes on the back of the shirt.

I really like what these guys are doing! Good looking polos!

I think ordering the "Old Glory" polo only makes sense on Memorial Day... I just wish I knew about their sizing!

There stuff looks great pricing is about what is expected- feel is comparable for that pricepoint to other brands ie a criquet

There stuff looks great pricing is about what is expected- feel is comparable for that pricepoint to other brands ie a criquet
Nice. I’ll dip my toe in the water just a little until I learn more.

I was out on the course today and a regular playing partner of mine was wearing a great looking shirt with a really cool logo on it. I assumed it was from a cool course he played in his travels so I asked about it and I learned a bit about Rhobeck apparel. The name comes from the Rhodesian Ridgeback and the logo is right up my alley as a dog lover (I mean come on, the dog's name is even Bunker).

Moving past the logo, the brand sounds like a real up and comer, has been featured in some legit publications, and is local-ish to me here in Virginia. I have no experience with the clothes yet but my buddy spoke very highly off the quality, so I'm going to jump in and place an order later today.

Anyone have any experience with Rhobeck? If not, what do you think of their offerings?

gear looks nice. I would certainly game these shirts. Good colors

Definitely good looking stuff, but out of my price range. Call me cheap, but I can't see paying that much for shirt or 1/4 zip.

I wear a Rhoback hat. Very lightweight and doesn't hold moisture.

Definitely good looking stuff, but out of my price range. Call me cheap, but I can't see paying that much for shirt or 1/4 zip.
I’m pretty close to this group too, admittedly. Too close to the cost of a new club 😂

Seems fairly priced. Not crazy about the logo. Yes, I like dogs.

That's a pretty sweet logo and I like a lot of the apparel. It's more than I typically spend but seems like a great option.

Agree on the cool logo, especially if you're a dog person. That price range is a little beyond where I usually go for golf gear, but certainly in line with a lot of other golf brands.

Cool logo, and nice looking kit. Will keep in mind for next apparel purchases!

Definitely at the price where I wait till it's on sale if I really like one.

I’m in the “too rich for my blood” camp. They have some good styles and the back logo is unique, but I’m not paying $84 for any shirt.

I’m in the “too rich for my blood” camp. They have some good styles and the back logo is unique, but I’m not paying $84 for any shirt.
Funny how that works but I have the same gut reaction. I wonder what their overhead is and what the profit is.

Anyone own a polo? How is the sizing?

I really like em, but I usually buy off the clearance rack because I don’t like spending that on a shirt.

Anyone own a polo? How is the sizing?
I have several polos. They are a more modern, slightly trim fit. I'm 5'11 and 175 lbs and I have mediums and the fit is perfect. By far and away my favorite golf polos I have ever owned but they are a bit pricey.

Big fan of Rhoback. Have a couple shirts and they feel like a premium quality. I like the fit as well. I typically wear a medium and these seem to be right on par with what I expect a medium to feel like. And the sleeves are a bit of an athletic cut but not super tight like you see on some shirts nowadays. Definitely not huge sleeves like on Footjoy shirts.

Also for any of you on Instagram, Rhoback is partnered with a number of Golf people on social media and you can find 15-20% off codes all the time. GM Golf is one account that typically has a discount code. I know ForePlay with BarstoolSports had a discount code as well at one point But I’m not sure if they still do.

Are they cut long or short?

My wife got me a Rhoback polo and q zip for Christmas, and I must say I was really impressed. I'll be getting more pieces in the future for sure. I really liked the collar of the polo, its a little bigger and stiffer (grow up) than other polos I have. The q zip is dandy as well. Figure I'll keep the wife around too, she made a good call.

Rhoback has the Azalea polo out for the Masters. Get them quick as they will sell out.

Back