Rickie Fowler: Undercover Caddie

? That was great!

Love the guy man. He just seems like the type of person you want to hang out with. Thanks for posting.

That’s awesome.

Imagine the caddie stepping up and blasting one out there.... Was a good watch and I always get a kick out of these when they are done.

he is just a funny guy. Glad to see these guys do things like this. Ofcourse i would love to see a "Golf Boyz 3"

Great bit....just luv the Farmer’s bits he used to do. Everyone loves Rickie!

That's dang cool ?

The kid telling Rickie he has a nice swing ?.

I watched both parts last night, got a good chuckle but wish they had some more banter in there. Maybe there's more to be released

That's brilliant. Richard Flower--too good!

Seeing that swing would be a dead giveaway. This was cool

I would probably lose it if that were me haha

This is good, as was the Jamie Sadlowski grandpa thing. But both pale in comparison to the first Uncle Drew video.

That's frigin great.

They should dress hip up as an old guy playing with random but playing from the back tees to screw with their heads. Sort of what like what they did with Jamie.

This is good, as was the Jamie Sadlowski grandpa thing. But both pale in comparison to the first Uncle Drew video.

Yup, the first Uncle Drew was fantastic.

That was great.. I appreciate the guys who do things like this as it's enjoyable to watch and would be unbelievable if you were one who got to experience it in real life

That’s great, he is so so good for the game of golf.

Can't wait for more. I'm always like how do people not realize these guys are fakes, but I'm sure I'd fall for it in the moment as well. Good stuff

Golf needs more of this!

That was great! Taking a Q from our very own Cleveland guy Jamie Sadlowski

Back