Rickie Using LAGP Putter Shaft

Another win for the LAGP putter shaft today with Kevin Na. I keep telling myself I don’t need one of these but the fact that it’s on Amazon and I have Amazon gift cards without anything else to buy is intriguing.

Another win for the LAGP putter shaft today with Kevin Na. I keep telling myself I don’t need one of these but the fact that it’s on Amazon and I have Amazon gift cards without anything else to buy is intriguing.

everyone I know that's tried both prefers the Tour Stability so im putting those in my scotty's as we speak

everyone I know that's tried both prefers the Tour Stability so im putting those in my scotty's as we speak

I’ve never been a big fan of the tour stability shafts. During a fitting at club champion, I was told by the fitter to not buy one. If I’m going to use Amazon gift cards on one of the two it’s going to be the LAGP shaft.

I’ve never been a big fan of the tour stability shafts. During a fitting at club champion, I was told by the fitter to not buy one. If I’m going to use Amazon gift cards on one of the two it’s going to be the LAGP shaft.

so you dont like them bc a fitter told you not to use one? Loll

sounds about right...

I have legit examples in comparison but hey if you’re swayed by what a fitter told you at club champion lol.....

also club champion here sucks so that’s the last place Id listen to.Also considering putting is all feel and what he thinks might not mean anything to you when it comes to feedback, firm feel, soft feel, profile, etc

Tour stability shaft also like $125

LAGP 400? Lol

so you dont like them bc a fitter told you not to use one? Loll

sounds about right...

I have legit examples in comparison but hey if you’re swayed by what a fitter told you at club champion lol.....

also club champion here sucks so that’s the last place Id listen to.Also considering putting is all feel and what he thinks might not mean anything to you when it comes to feedback, firm feel, soft feel, profile, etc

Haha goodness didn’t expect that response. God forbid I formulate my own opinion. I said “I’ve never been a big fan of them”. That means never and before the fitter told me anything. You can find a number of posts on here from myself stating I didn’t like the look of them.

And the club champion here is great and I’ve had a number of really good fittings with the guy there. So when I’m already not a fan of them, and the fitter tells me to not buy one, I’m probably not gonna buy one. I go to a club fitter for their expertise because I trust his knowledge and recommendations.

and again, I have Amazon gift cards that I’ve had laying around for probably 18 months so whether either shaft was $100 or $400, it’s not costing me anything.

Haha goodness didn’t expect that response. God forbid I formulate my own opinion. I said “I’ve never been a big fan of them”. That means never and before the fitter told me anything. You can find a number of posts on here from myself stating I didn’t like the look of them.

And the club champion here is great and I’ve had a number of really good fittings with the guy there. So when I’m already not a fan of them, and the fitter tells me to not buy one, I’m probably not gonna buy one. I go to a club fitter for their expertise because I trust his knowledge and recommendations.

and again, I have Amazon gift cards that I’ve had laying around for probably 18 months so whether either shaft was $100 or $400, it’s not costing me anything.

huh?? formulate your own opinion? I only responded asking what I did because you said you didn't formulate your own opinion, a fitter told you he didn't like them lol

huh?? formulate your own opinion? I only responded asking what I did because you said you didn't formulate your own opinion, a fitter told you he didn't like them lol

haha before I said anything about the fitter, I said I was never a big fan of them. And I never said the fitter said he didn’t like them either. I said he told me not to buy one.

I have no problem with you or anyone else loving the stability shaft. I just didn’t expect to get laughed at for saying I wasn’t a fan of them and wasn’t going to buy one

haha before I said anything about the fitter, I said I was never a big fan of them. And I never said the fitter said he didn’t like them either. I said he told me not to buy one.

I have no problem with you or anyone else loving the stability shaft. I just didn’t expect to get laughed at for saying I wasn’t a fan of them and wasn’t going to buy one
FWIW, I would pay a premium for a putter shaft that did not have the connection collar and was full composite throughout to the putter.

lol never laughed at for not being a fan or not buying one I assure you lol

I can't tell you I love the stability shaft bc they're being put in my Scotty's as we speak, just going off my research feedback. I'll prob grab an LAGP to try out one day this year.

Back