Rickie's TP5 for the API

Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
ESMEuu4X0AA0Ekm

I'd love to get my hands on some of these. I'd also really like to see Rickie win with it.

Man if they sold these I'd buy so many.....$$$$

So much for the collaboration ball that HE helped design. I am not sure this will offer the same help while putting. I hope we get to see it on the weekend.

Ok this I like.

Bet they are floating these out in competition to see if Callaway Sue's them for trademark infringement. If not they may offer them for sale.

Bet they are floating these out in competition to see if Callaway Sue's them for trademark infringement. If not they may offer them for sale.

What trademark??

Drool.

The PIX has already been around for a while and would/could provide the basis for Callaway to do something based on what I presume is an infringement of the Truvis. Has Callaway made any noise about it? IP law isn't something I follow so I have no idea.

These are cool!

Would love to get my hands on these.

looks like they will not be available for sale. That's too bad.

If Callaway actually has IP on Truvis aside from the printing method, I will go on record as saying I think its a joke as the entire concept ripped off the Adidas Telstar soccer ball of 50 years ago.

Now see, I would buy a ton of those.

So much for the collaboration ball that HE helped design. I am not sure this will offer the same help while putting. I hope we get to see it on the weekend.
Do you genuinely believe the other one has a true alignment aspect in putting? Its a weakly woven marketing story at its finest, "just imagine the invisible alignment lines where these throwing star lady part logos kind of line up".

If Callaway actually has IP on Truvis aside from the printing method
Yeah, that's a big if. I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised either way.

Do you genuinely believe the other one has a true alignment aspect in putting? Its a weakly woven marketing story at its finest, "just imagine the invisible alignment lines where these throwing star lady part logos kind of line up".

No I do not. I have tried them and do not see any real life benefit. I think I mentioned it in the PIX thread. Triple track works. This does not.

I was just making a snarky comment that Rickie was soo intricate in the design.

I need to do better at identifying my sarcasm. :sneaky:

Now see, I would buy a ton of those.

shocker we are alike. This is the first time that TM has taken the Truvis design theory, and has outdone Callaway IMO. Looks so much better than the AP Truvis they did in the past.

great design and I like it, I wish it was on a different ball.

awesome looking ball! Great marketing opportunity, They could do this for diff tournaments, ryder cup, majors, etc......

It would make sense, since that was what other companies have done. THe first version of PIX was completely DOA at the register, so hopefully this one goes better for them. They are paying Rickie a ton for golf ball only to promote the PIX brand.

Love the looks of this ball, very cool. (y)

It would make sense, since that was what other companies have done. THe first version of PIX was completely DOA at the register, so hopefully this one goes better for them. They are paying Rickie a ton for golf ball only to promote the PIX brand.

gawd that first version was so bad. 2.0 is much more tolerable to my eye. But I'm not one who really wants to go truvis or pix route.

I like it, though appears no plan for retail.

Back