Right foot back....

Glad it seemed to help smalls!

I think it's lessons and gold dome from here until mid April for me!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

I did this today too. Brought the front of my right foot back half the length of my left foot. Coupled with making sure I wasn't making my backswing down the line, and I was hitting the ball better today.

I actually went back to it on Sunday too....just a slight move though only about 2" back and it kept me from spinning my hips out and hitting too many pull hooks

As I sit here wondering about something I've read on another thread.

My question is this:
Right foot back helps clear way, to help with the problem of coming over the top.
Will standing SLIGHTLY farther away from the ball help also?

I'd LOVE to hit the range and get some ball flights figured out as I think about my swing quite a bit lately.

I'd like to get a setup down for a Draw&Fade on demand.

Good Luck #DreamTeam! #beatzoocrew
#Imwithharry
First official '15 Morgan Cup hopeful!

As I sit here wondering about something I've read on another thread.

My question is this:
Right foot back helps clear way, to help with the problem of coming over the top.
Will standing SLIGHTLY farther away from the ball help also?

I'd LOVE to hit the range and get some ball flights figured out as I think about my swing quite a bit lately.

I'd like to get a setup down for a Draw&Fade on demand.

Good Luck #DreamTeam! #beatzoocrew
#Imwithharry
First official '15 Morgan Cup hopeful!

If you notice that's what putting my right foot back does for me. Right foot back helps me change my swing a bit by having to turn a little more to get thru and helps with my draw. Feet lined up evenly and I get more of an inside out swing which helps fade it for me. Not that it will for everyone. On every tee box I try to picture my ball flight. Do I want a draw or fade. Does it work all the time, no. But when it doesn't work I am still normally in the fairway. You've seen my results.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Back