Right thing to do. (long Story

Good story wolf, glad you did the right thing as especially glad the guy was not the abusive type towards his wife. I cannot imagine how I would have reacted as either of the men in this story, hopefully just as these two did.

Good man!!! Way to do the right thing. I love hearing stories like this. The world needs more people like you bro! Chin up!

good for you, thats just another reason not to get married lol

Thanks for sharing that story. Some people were just raised right, and you're one of those fortunate ones.
I'm glad you're feeling some "satisfaction" due to your actions, it's good to do the right thing, especially since you had an option not to.

Way to go! Glad you decided to do the right thing.

Wow I can only imagine the reactin the guy had when he found out his clubs were gone. That is awesome that you brought them back. Nice work:clapp::clapp:

You should be commended for your honesty. Glad that they were happy after all.

Karma?? Didn't wolf get the Nike irons? I guess that's kinda returned blessing in advance. Either way...well done.

I wonder if she was snickering as you drove away the first time lol...

Good on you for being a standup guy, it's so rare now adays.

Well done on giving back the clubs. Don't know if I would have been able to give up a shiny new R11 like that!!

Well done Beo. That's an extremely noble thing to do.

Good on ya man! Doing the right thing isn't easy most of the time.

After reading the story, I have to wonder if the woman sold the clubs so cheap because her husband had convinced her that he didn't pay much for them. lol

Major props for returning the poor schlep's clubs, I could only imagine the feeling in the pit of his stomach when he realized his clubs were gone!

I agree. You did the right thing. The poor guy must have passed out when he got home and found his clubs gone. Great job Beo!

Great story. Glad to hear there are still honest and warm-hearted people in this world.

I am going to agree with everyone else here. You did the right thing. Good on you to be honest!

Great story.

You definately did the right thing. It's always good to think about, does this make sense? or why am I so lucky?

I'm glad the guy was appreciative of you doing this and it's a good feeling!

That must have been a tough thing to do, but I applaud you for your honesty. The world needs more people like yourself

Tap tap taparoo

Way to be Beowulf;:thumb: Many guys would just boast how they snatched the set for $60. It's good to see one golfer helping out another.

wow OP... you sir are a good person!

I joined THP to find out more about golf. I am learning so much more! Best story yet. They say golf teaches character. I bet your a great golfer.

Wow, crazy story! Good on you for doing the right thing!

That was the right thing to do. I am glad you brought them back.

Great thing to do Beowulf! Glad something inside you told you to drive back there as I'm sure things were VERY tense in that household.

If you're ever in Arizona, I would like to treat you to a round of golf, on me. I can get on almost all courses here in private or public, just don't go crazy on me!! lol

Well done, sir! Respect! :clapp:

this is one reason why i keep my clubs in the car, or at least try to get whatever the wife wants to sell setup for her. :D. I have to say you are a true gentleman.

Back