Grins

AMDG
Reaction score
Handicap
20ish
Your time came way too soon pal. I will miss your great characters and roles.

Snape will be missed!

Going to miss him. He was great in so many roles, the most dear to me was that of Snape. Man he played that well. RIP.

I really enjoyed his style! It's a shame he's gone so soon!

He will always be Hans Gruber to me, but way too soon. Great in everything I ever saw him in.

Last edited:
Oh man. What a loss :/ need to go watch dogma and die hard. Wife won't let me watch the potter movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sad about this,so sad.I loved him in Robin Hood and Die Hard.Will never forget that voice "Mr Potter"

RIP, another great one gone

Hans shot first. RIP

In my heart, he will always be falling from the top floor of the Nakatomi building.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

"Where are my detonators?!"

I agree his time was to soon. One of my favorite movies was Dogma. Mainly for his part in it.

He was the voice of God.

[video=youtube;fGJ0-N1GTzw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGJ0-N1GTzw[/video]

NSFW for language and quasi-non-nudity.

Major bummer when I heard that. Alan Rickman is awesome - love him in Potter, Die Hard, and Dogma.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

yeah this made me sad to hear this. So many greats lost recently. :/

I was pretty bummed when I heard this, he was phenomenal in all of the rolls he had, Die Hard, Robin Hood, Galaxy Quest, Dogma and Harry Potter, definitely a sad day for film and theatre. RIP AR

Heard this early yesterday morning. So sad. Harry Smith on NBC nightly news had a nice tribute to him.

One of the great villains of all time, Hans Gruber.

Sad to see him lose his battle, loved him in the films I have seen him in, and after a clip shown of him in Robin Hood walking out of the room saying "And cancel Christmas!", I really need to watch that film now

R.I.P. Snape

RIP sir!

Sad news

Fantastic actor. Such a shame that cancer has robbed the world of another great artist.

For me, it's the scene in the second Deathly Hallows movie where he finds Lily dead... the look of pure anguish on his face, and the way he crumbled, was wonderful acting. And by all accounts, he was a wonderful human being. RIP.

Another good actor gone, RIP

Back