RIP Eddie Haskell

Dartgod

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Ken Osmond, the actor who played Eddie Haskell on Leave it to Beaver has died at 76.

"May I say you're looking especially lovely today, Mrs. Cleaver?"

Another one gone. So sad.

On the bright side there are millions of eddie haskels all over the place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gee Eddie, why did you have to go and die?

Didn't know he was a policeman and was shot 5 times!

my friend Erin's mom used to call me Eddie Haskell. She was pretty much spot on with that haha

Attachments

• gee-ward-dont-you-think-you-were-a-little-hard-on-the-beaver-last-night.jpeg.jpg
    gee-ward-dont-you-think-you-were-a-little-hard-on-the-beaver-last-night.jpeg.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 6
Hate to hear this. Was a huge Leave It To Beaver fan in my much younger years. RIP.

my friend Erin's mom used to call me Eddie Haskell. She was pretty much spot on with that haha

That's funny, because it's what I called our dog in her younger days. She'd charm everybody else with her tail and her Labbiness, and I was the one who would have to force peroxide down hwer throat and walk her outside in 30 degree freezing rain until she puked up the 19 Dunkin Donuts she counter surfed. And not just once.

Sad to hear. RIP "Eddie".

Hate to hear this. Was a huge Leave It To Beaver fan in my much younger years. RIP.
Yep. That show was long gone by the time I was even born, but I grew up on that show.

Wow... RIP...

Back