RIP Eddie Van Halen

Cancer takes yet another one way too soon :cry:

Another chance to say F you, Cancer.

Loved the guy's music ........... and yes, Cancer SUCKS!!!

Oh lordy I didn't need that today... that SUCKS. SO BAD.
RIP EVH.

Tragedy. Music will miss him.

2020 is the worst year.

RIP to the greatest guitarist that ever lived. 2020 sucks.
8432F7E5-D4B5-4F45-B73A-D903CC05F01F.jpeg

RIP sir, cancer sucks.

That sucks😢

I still remember the first time I ever heard Van Halen. Me and another friend had gone over to yet another acquaintance's house. As soon as we got there, he said, "You have to listen to this new band". He put the album on and cranked up the stereo and I heard Eruption and Eddie Van Halen for the first time ever. I was blown away.

RIP Eddie, thanks for all the years of me attempting to blow my ear drums out on your music.

RIP to one of the best ever.

The solo Eddie played on Michael Jackson's "Beat It" was the inspiration for my son to become a guitar player. RIP Eddie.

2020 sucks. Love Van Halen

i was in route home from of all things a funeral when the local radio station announced this and started a music salute to Eddy. He was legit and will be missed.

3423020B-B40C-4204-86A7-B1D69F79E377.jpeg3423020B-B40C-4204-86A7-B1D69F79E377.jpeg

RIP to a legend.

71s36nXnEML._AC_SY741_.jpg

Great guitar player, influenced many generations another gone to soon.

I know that today's generation might disagree, but the music of the 70s and 80s blows away anything made today.

Bands back then had careers: Van Halen, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Guns N Roses, I could go on and on. Sadly today's generation will never understand it.

I saw this on Insta earlier this afternoon, listened to VH all the way home with the volume cranked. Too young.

Back