Dartgod

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So sad

Kids today don't know what real comedy is. Real comedy is Tim Conway.

Even though he has been out of the spotlight for so long, he is a classic and I hope his work endures. What a great talent! RIP

A talented and funny man. RIP Tim Conway.

I grew up watching The Carol Burnett Show every Saturday night, so it's sad to hear of Tim Conway's passing. RIP.

I grew up watching Mr Conway on the Carol Burnett show. RIP Sir.

I grew up watching Mr Conway on McHale's Navy and of course the Carol Burnett show later on. RIP Sir.

Like others I grew up watching him on the Carol Burnett Show. The skits with him and Harvey Kormen were hilarious. Especially the dentist chair skit and the First Class/Coach skit. He was a was a true comedic artist. Oh and The Apple Dumpling Gang with Don Knots...hilarity!!! RIP Mr. Conway!!

Ditto to what everybody has said about Tim. I kind of feel sorry for the kids who really haven't experienced true comedy which is different than blurting out 4 letter words. RIP.

He grew up in the same neighborhood as my mom. No real indication he'd become the comedy genius that he was. Because of this, I started watching his work. But I quickly continued to watch because he is hilarious.

Of course, this thread would not be complete without a post including Dorf on Golf.

Back