Rocketfuel (TMAG)

InHartWeTrust

Ball Go Far.
Reaction score
Handicap
4-5ish
While browsing golf on the web while the bosses are overseas for a work trip, I came across something saying that TaylorMade owns the ™ on this. Looks like we know what their new line (probably coming out later this year) will be named. Now if I could just find some pics...

Hope it comes out soon so I can get a nice discount on a RBZ Tour 3 wood :alien:

I wonder what it's going to be exactly and what they will be like (color scheme) I wasn't too hot on the grey/green thing lol

Saw that TaylorMade has a trademark pending on the Rocketfuel name. I assume it would be better than the current Rocketballz line.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Saw that TaylorMade has a patent pending on the Rocketfuel name. I assume it would be better than the current Rocketballz line.

If they promise another 17 yard increase, we can all get an extra 34 yards...not too shabby.

Saw that TaylorMade has a trademark pending on the Rocketfuel name. I assume it would be better than the current Rocketballz line.

All I can think of when I hear rocketballz is the squirrel with fire coming out of his appendages lol

or Camilo who says rocketbollz haha

If they promise another 17 yard increase, we can all get an extra 34 yards...not too shabby.

Yeah ill spend another $300 for 34 more yards since I dont game the RBZ. Lol

Sounds like Taylormade is trying to produce an energy drink with that name...

Interesting...I looked up the Taylormade application, and Fujikura also has a pending application for ROCKETFUEL used in connection with golf clubs, shafts, and apparel. Fujikura filed first, and there is little doubt Taylormade knew about the filing....wondering if they are working on something together?

Take a look at the last few standard shafts in the TaylorMade line of clubs and I think you will have your answer.

We dont discuss equipment that is still under embargo on THP, as we will leave that to the people that prefer to deal in rumors such as the black R11 coming soon, Scotty going to Nike, equipment company selling that will rock the industry, etc etc. THP prefers to stick with verified information and while neither way is right or wrong, its just a preference we will follow here.

Playing the guessing game on what is coming and when really leads to exhaustion. New stuff comes every 180-365 days. There is always something new. :act-up:

Take a look at the last few standard shafts in the TaylorMade line of clubs and I think you will have your answer.

We dont discuss equipment that is still under embargo on THP, as we will leave that to the people that prefer to deal in rumors such as the black R11 coming soon, Scotty going to Nike, equipment company selling that will rock the industry, etc etc. THP prefers to stick with verified information and while neither way is right or wrong, its just a preference we will follow here.

Playing the guessing game on what is coming and when really leads to exhaustion. New stuff comes every 180-365 days. There is always something new. :act-up:

That makes so much more sense lol thanks

Whoops, sorry about that JB. Didn't realize this was against the THP rules...feel free to lock it up or delete it, I apologize.

I have a few quarts of rocket fuel, it really will slow your swing down to give you the extra yards you want. I wonder if this was the dude that left TM started on?

Whoops, sorry about that JB. Didn't realize this was against the THP rules...feel free to lock it up or delete it, I apologize.

Nope, not against the rules dude. When I said "we dont discuss" I meant myself and GG. If someone wants to discuss, have at it. All we ask in return is to respect our no pictures of unembargoed equipment and no links to sites that do not respect these rules. Other than that, have at it.

Nope, not against the rules dude. When I said "we dont discuss" I meant myself and GG. If someone wants to discuss, have at it. All we ask in return is to respect our no pictures of unembargoed equipment and no links to sites that do not respect these rules. Other than that, have at it.

Ahhh, got it. I was thinking "damn, thought I finally had a decent thread idea and of course it's against the rules". Glad this one is okay to stay up.

Maybe it's two tees tied together????? LOL . That's rocketfuel.

I don't think a new wood line will be released this fall already... all I could see happening is a new R11/TP series iron.

As for the name, I like it better.

I don't think a new wood line will be released this fall already... all I could see happening is a new R11/TP series iron.

As for the name, I like it better.

I'm more concerned about the Titleist 913 series, tbh. Hoping it will be the club to replace my R5 that I can't seem to get out of the bag...and I know that is released this fall.

Cant believe you guys don't like the results out of the RBZ FW and hybrids. One of the best 3w I have gamed

Cant believe you guys don't like the results out of the RBZ FW and hybrids. One of the best 3w I have gamed
If I ever hit a 3W 350 yards, I will without a doubt say its the best one I have ever hit! Haha.

Rocketfuel as a shaft options for RBZ? Interesting.

If I ever hit a 3W 350 yards, I will without a doubt say its the best one I have ever hit! Haha.

Mind = blown

That was a great shot! Shot of the year contender!!

I keep hearing the RBZ is a hook machine with a closed face. How true is this? I've never seen the Tours, but, the first ones were def closed which bummed me out. You're a solid player so I'd like to hear your feedback. I've been told the faster the SS, the worse the feel is and the higher the spin is (outside of normal increases)...which is why the tour guys have their tour issued heads with hotmelts, etc.

I've been eyeing the RBZ 3 for a while, haven't bothered to hit it since I have other needs to fill first and limited funds.

Wow! If I ever hit a driver that far I'd say that, can't even imagine hitting a 3w that far.

Back