Rory, DJ, & JDay Blind Call the Shot Challenge

I just watched this for something to do whilst I was on hold, and am I the only one who found it the dullest and most awkward thing I've ever seen?
I didn't find it dull, but trying to make the adjustments just on the downswing to hit all those shots is pretty crazy.

I’ll be happy to see some light hearted golf.

in regards to the challengevideo, probably the worst little video that taylormade has put out. I like most of them. This one just went downhill fast haha.

also, I find itfunny people think DJ to be so dull. Ya he’s not the most personable person on camera, butafter watching a lot of the videos from tmade, he has a very good sense of humor and quick wit.

I just watched this for something to do whilst I was on hold, and am I the only one who found it the dullest and most awkward thing I've ever seen?

Didn’t see you post but no. I thought it was very bad from what they usually put out.

I didn't find it dull, but trying to make the adjustments just on the downswing to hit all those shots is pretty crazy.
Oh I completely and totally get that, very talented guys! Just seemed really forced and like they were just going through the motions contractually 😂 Mind you, I was in the middle of a rough day so was a bit prickly haha

Oh I completely and totally get that, very talented guys! Just seemed really forced and like they were just going through the motions contractually 😂 Mind you, I was in the middle of a rough day so was a bit prickly haha
Honestly, at least some of the time it looked like they were just randomly hitting a shot and hoping it was the right one when it was called. I thought they seemed to be having fun with it. Even DJ, who's usually Mister Dull, was loose and yukking it up a little bit.

Should be fun to watch. No caddies and no people so not sure how it will look on TV. Just saw an interview with DJ about it. Very good interview. Was especially happy with his answer in aviation travel.

Last edited:
Apparently Rory and DJ will team up against Rickie and Wolff in a charity skins match on May 17th on NBC.

Live golf?!
Reminder, for everybody starving for live golf - 2:00 pm ET tomorrow, on NBC and Golf Channel.

Back