Rory Putter Change?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Rory was seen using the Scotty overseas.
0FD83D3E-10CE-47BE-BF5B-25A25A4D34F0.jpeg

Love it. Now just gain 30lbs again and go back to winning majors.

Guys who don’t care don’t tinker with equipment to make improvements. Let’s go Rory! Maybe not Top 3 in Tokyo, but in general.

If it helps his putting then all for it.

He’s making all his sponsors happy in that photo 😆

I love when the pros are struggling to find something and they become internet golfers...its not working go buy a new one haha

A ringing endorsement for TaylorMade putters 🤣.

I love when the pros are struggling to find something and they become internet golfers...its not working go buy a new one haha
Why not the TaylorMade of the same shape?

does TM have a fully milled version?
In their archives? Of course. Its not as if Toulon and Miraflor weren't there previously or that Kia Ma hasn't milled them for tour. Heck, we have some. If I am a betting man it was pretty spur of the moment and his putting has downright sucked in important spots. No tour van, grab what I got.

In their archives? Of course. Its not as if Toulon and Miraflor weren't there previously or that Kia Ma hasn't milled them for tour. Heck, we have some. If I am a betting man it was pretty spur of the moment and his putting has downright sucked in important spots. No tour van, grab what I got.
most likely. That and he's played Scotty before and that's an easy thought for him. Heck he played a scotty a year or two ago for a brief stint again already.

Why not the TaylorMade of the same shape?

because if there is any area the TM is severely lacking. It’s In the putters.. they spider is decent I am not really a fan though. The rest are not good.

TM could make him whatever he wanted no doubt. But, this is a chance to go off brand and not get in trouble.

Also.. what if he win gold with that thing?? Then what?

I don't know maybe because...Truss. :ROFLMAO:

Clearly he is nt desperate. Because everybody knows when you are, you go Truss : )

Also.. what if he win gold with that thing?? Then what?

It would be interesting to see if Titleist doubles down on that if he does.

Is this a case of because is not a PGA event he doesn't have to play his equipment and can play what he wants?

Is this a case of because is not a PGA event he doesn't have to play his equipment and can play what he wants?

Not in my opinion, he plays exhibitions and other tours and uses his contract clubs.

I honestly think Rory would make an amazing brand independent golfer. When does his TM contract end? It was a 10 year deal or something right?

I can't believe he wouldn't try the Truss! :ROFLMAO:

Back