Rory Putter Change?

I honestly think Rory would make an amazing brand independent golfer. When does his TM contract end? It was a 10 year deal or something right?

I wish more of these guys were brand independent. Play what works - but I understand why they aren't. I'm sure the money might be too good.

I wish more of these guys were brand independent. Play what works - but I understand why they aren't. I'm sure the money might be too good.

for young guys I totally get sponsors. Trying to break through steady cash is awesome. But for Rory he doesn’t need it. He is in the perfect position to play to win.

before he signed withTM he played callaway stuff for like 4-6 months. I think he was playing great with that stuff too..

Whatever he thinks will help him win I am all for!

I know it is a joke but that is an Olympic photo so I am pretty sure they have to wear what they are given.
I know but he had an interview a while back where he said he never wore a hat at the Ryder Cup or something to that nature because it would be the singular photo of him used forever potentially with a different sponsor. The irony of this photo is he has both his clothing and club sponsor not being represented one by terms of the competition the other by his own accord.

Love it! Hopefully he goes back to it, he played some great golf with a blade in his early pro years.

I know but he had an interview a while back where he said he never wore a hat at the Ryder Cup or something to that nature because it would be the singular photo of him used forever potentially with a different sponsor. The irony of this photo is he has both his clothing and club sponsor not being represented one by terms of the competition the other by his own accord.
I read an article yesterday where he was quoted as saying the reason he didn't wear a hat at the Olympics was due to hat size (or more accurately, his head size).

Rory's quote from the article:
"My head is so small that I have to get Nike to make me custom hats, so whenever I'm in a team event and the hats aren't custom, they're all too big."

I read an article yesterday where he was quoted as saying the reason he didn't wear a hat at the Olympics was due to hat size (or more accurately, his head size).

Rory's quote from the article:
"My head is so small that I have to get Nike to make me custom hats, so whenever I'm in a team event and the hats aren't custom, they're all too big."
I cannot believe that the sponsors cannot get Rory a hat that fits him.
My wife has the same issue... once she finds a hat that fits her it's a long time keeper.

I cannot believe that the sponsors cannot get Rory a hat that fits him.
My wife has the same issue... once she finds a hat that fits her it's a long time keeper.
I'm like this. It's very rare I find one that I look decent in so I keep them for a long time once I do. I've also stopped buying hats without trying them on because of it.

I've finally found the one thing I have in common with Rory.

Back