Rosemark Golf Krutch 2 Putter Preview

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
The latest arrivals to the NE office of THP for testing are two distinctly different putters from Rosemark Golf. The Krutch 2 putters came to me in 2 different sizes and the the concept behind them is interesting to say the least. You make a putting stroke with the putter anchored to your armpit while facing the hole. This could be the most interesting review that I'll be working on since I've been testing for THP. Thanks to Rosemark Golf for sending these two putters for review!

Check out the quick video on how to use these unique putters....

Interesting. I want to hear your thoughts and if you think this has a place near the belly putter style or not.

Wow, this is going to be very interesting! Anxiously awaiting the review Hanks. Very, very different and interesting.

Team Hackers tapping!

Interesting putters.

Those certainly do look interesting. I wonder how you'll like them.

I like the setup

I've never seen one of these in play. Should be a really fun test, Hanks.

Hanks, you got it right, VERY interesting. Really looking forward to this review, it is extremely intriguing.

Also, is "face on" putting legal?

Man that thing is huge. I will check out this review. Looks gaudy.

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

That certainly screams interesting. I wonder how uncomfortable it would be to anchor it in your armpit and/or/while facing the hole. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this.

This could be the coolest putting review done yet on THP. Definitely breaks the mold and I'm interested to hear how it works for you, Hanks.

Very interesting. Looking forward to the review.

Hanks, you got it right, VERY interesting. Really looking forward to this review, it is extremely intriguing.

Also, is "face on" putting legal?

I believe face on putting is only legal if you stand to the side of the ball, not behind it, not sure though

You cant straddle, other than that, perfectly legal.

Ive putted like this. It works for the right person with the right stroke.

Now this is going to be one worth following! Good luck with this one Hanks, I imagine this will be a tough testing and reviewing process, since it involves a real change in your putting style.

The word interesting isn't going to be underused in this thread, and quite rightly.

Just like everyone else has said, this will be cool to follow. Def different.

This is going to be a very interesting review! I can see how it could work for the right person although I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable gaming it even if it did work for me.

I tried a smaller one at the PGA show and used it as a belly putter and it worked quite well.

Not sure what to think here exactly Hanks, guess I'm too much the realist, but if it makes more putts and stays on the legal side of the game I'll bite. I will certainly be interested in how this works out for you.

I'm glad they sent these over for THP to check out, can't say that I'm real interested but then again I've had my eyes opened to many other pieces of equipment after a THP review. Looking forward to it.

Huh. I kinda wonder when people will just start putting again instead of finding the next "different" thing.

Hanks this is definitely going to be an interesting review man. It'll be cool to see how it works for you and what you think about it going forward.

sure....you bring the beer

Where is the NE office? Can I get a tour?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's going to fit real well in my golf bag :bulgy-eyes:

Man that thing is huge. I will check out this review. Looks gaudy.

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

yeah this one may take some time to do, fo sho

Now this is going to be one worth following! Good luck with this one Hanks, I imagine this will be a tough testing and reviewing process, since it involves a real change in your putting style.

The word interesting isn't going to be underused in this thread, and quite rightly.

John Huh indeed. If it works for me, this could be the ultimate 'if I could putt with a broom handle and shoebox and make everything I would' challenge for me

Huh. I kinda wonder when people will just start putting again instead of finding the next "different" thing.

Hanks this is definitely going to be an interesting review man. It'll be cool to see how it works for you and what you think about it going forward.

The theory is interesting, but couldn't you use any of the long putters in the same manner?

If THP wants another review of this from the "newbie can't putt worth a dam with a regular putter" point of view, I hereby volunteer... Just say the word and I'll PM my address :)

Back