I would give them a try...but doubt they will be better then a regular dog. The casing is what I like about the dog. I like a good snap when I bite into it

Based on the past year+, I am willing to try new things more than ever. Before that, I had been pretty closed minded.

More condiments and less choking. Sounds like a nice initiative. Just no ketchup

Don't judge me..
I think she agrees with the judging in this ad?
Screenshot_20210702-145741_Firefox.jpgHaha...man it's hard to see the above posted screenshot of the popup ad blending in with the thread.

Last edited:
This is a great idea for kids, hot dogs are one of the most common foods that children can choke on

Yes! They're dieing by the thousands! Come on man! Kids, and adults, have been choking on food since the human race has existed!

I've smoked a 5lb bologna chub. Tastes just like a hot dog. Makes for amazing sandwiches.

When In college I stopped by a buddy's apartment for a beer drinking session. He took me out to the back patio where they had something on the grill. The aroma was absolutely amazing! I asked what it was, and he lifted the lid to show me a half chub of bologna on the rotisserie!

bologna is gross. Hot dogs are amazing..

They're the same thing! It's just your mind that prevents you from realizing it!

Yes! They're dieing by the thousands! Come on man! Kids, and adults, have been choking on food since the human race has existed!

When In college I stopped by a buddy's apartment for a beer drinking session. He took me out to the back patio where they had something on the grill. The aroma was absolutely amazing! I asked what it was, and he lifted the lid to show me a half chub of bologna on the rotisserie!

They're the same thing! It's just your mind that prevents you from realizing it!
Only an out of their mind fool would think they are the same thing.. 😉

I’d try them. I don’t know if the “collagen casing” would have the same snap as a regular hot dog casing, but I don’t mind the idea of a burger shaped hot dog.

Yep, would try. Could get some nice crispness going!

I can see where it would be easy to pur your favorite condiments on, and I do like my Dogs with cheese but I'm just not sure. I would have to try one first.

I would give them a try...but doubt they will be better then a regular dog. The casing is what I like about the dog. I like a good snap when I bite into it
Agree with this. Interested, but concerned the lack of casing in the middle changes it greatly. Could be delicious, but without that snap is it still a hot dog?

I'll try almost anything once.. may as well just grill a chunk or pork roll then

And f off it's pork roll not Taylor ham

Round? That’s like anti-American to me.

Might as well eat some fried bologna.

Not for me

Back