Rounds 4 Research - Greens Fee Auction

Junkyard

Will Travel for Golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Some pretty good ones for NC and SC but they left off a bunch I was hoping to see on there.

Some pretty good ones for NC and SC but they left off a bunch I was hoping to see on there.
The courses donate for the benefit of the EIFG. I have bought over 20 rounds via this. Usually grab a few in same area and get a group and go. Usually some deals and usually a few that go very deep. They pulled a couple off the initial list offering. This was suppose to go off a couple months ago.

This is pretty cool. Thanks for posting.

I set my calendar to remind me Sunday afternoon to check where the bidding has gotten to. There are a few that caught my eye.

If anyone is interested in going in on a Tee time for one of the nice Texas course, let me know! I might be willing to drive for a special course.

If anyone is interested in going in on a Tee time for one of the nice Texas course, let me know! I might be willing to drive for a special course.
I just did the opening bid for a course here in Round Rock that I've played once. Canyon Springs in San Antonio was a nice course when I played it a few years ago. Neither are worth making a drive for alone but are very good if you are planning a trip near there already. It would be worth it to play those and another course with some fellow THPer's though!

I picked up 3 in the Hilton Head area. 2 were deals and one was a bidding war. But it was the one my bud wanted and this is his get together after losing his wife to a cancer battle.

I just did the opening bid for a course here in Round Rock that I've played once. Canyon Springs in San Antonio was a nice course when I played it a few years ago. Neither are worth making a drive for alone but are very good if you are planning a trip near there already. It would be worth it to play those and another course with some fellow THPer's though!

I'd be down to split a round with some guys from TX, too. For some reason, I think I've played Canyon Springs. I'd have to check my logo ball rack at home.

I picked up 3 in the Hilton Head area. 2 were deals and one was a bidding war. But it was the one my bud wanted and this is his get together after losing his wife to a cancer battle.

Very commendable @GolfTravelDude . You're a good friend.

We played our rounds....May River was the one I had to go deep on. It was super. We ran out to Haig Point too, That's a special day. The 3rd was Columbia CC as the other two live there. I made my way down from VA and hit Tobacco Road along the way. That course is just special. I love Strantz and his unique ways to contour holes. All 4 courses had near perfect greens...rolling 11 at 3 and May River was even faster. With the ferry and the whole thing about Haig it creates a special atmosphere. May River was the best course and Haig and Tobacco about tied for 2nd. My game was a solid B but my bud had his A game 2 outta 3. His son was with us and yea, it's good to be young. He out drove me by 50 on average.

Back