Royal & Awesome clothing

the_paulo

Euro target practice
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 0.5
Just came across this UK based company when I clicked a link from an online retailer earlier.

Now, I'd REALLY like One-T to review some of this stuff. I figure that any pair of trousers that comes with a free bottle opener can't be bad, right? right?

Any fans of their offerings? :D

http://www.royalandawesome.co.uk/

RSFW_25.jpg

RSBD_25.jpg

RPZZ.jpg

rhwt1111_2.jpg

I love the name, lol. That's some wild stuff, although I could actually see myself wearing that first pair of shorts during the 4th tourny here.

That is some great looking stuff! I would definitely try to pull it off for the occasional weekend golf just for the heck of it. POWWWWW!!!

Somewhere in St. Andrews, the old R&A Red Robed men are adding a little extra metamucil to their diets this morning in order to try and stomach this.

Hideous!

Pretty bad when it makes Loudmouth look tasteful

Yikes. Are those fireworks?

Posted via tapatalk

Lol I hope this is a joke. Loudmouth isn't doing well enough that someone actually thought this was a good idea did they.

Yikes. Are those fireworks?

Posted via tapatalk

Yep, Katy Perry style son!

I hope you get to test these "modern" designs out.

I've sent some pms already.

Posted via tapatalk

Well, being the oddball that likes and wears loudmouth, I would say that I really like the looks of this stuff.....except for the fireworks thing. I am seriously thinking about getting a pair of those tartan pants. They're sweet.

BDG

Looks like Daly has some competition :)

I actually have board shorts (and a bicycle) that look like these:

46fd8aff-2d88-5b4b.jpg

Haha awesome! I would totally wear something like these on the course! probably go more for the tartans than the zebra's though.

Even John Daly would say those are ugly.

Is that what Kelly's legs are gonna look like sticking out the bottom of his shorts?

I'd rock the blue shorts. Maybe even the fireworks, just because I could haha

I like em'

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

I like some of those. I think they'd look better if the rest of the pictures weren't black and white.

Those are so ugly, I would wear them just to be a talking point.

The name of the company is awesome. After that its........not good.

Awful. I'm surprised to see that from a UK company, I really can't see those selling too well over here. And as for their slogan 'for the pars and the bars', if you were to wear any of those trousers in the average pub, you'd probably get your head kicked in LOL

Tapped via tapatalk

Just as well I didn't place my order then.

I just don't see these working when you're playing in the tipping rain and freezing cold. Not a great look.

Back