Ryan Moore New level golf

That’s the most on brand for Ryan Moore thing ever

I think it’s great for the DTC brand to have that feather in their cap. It validates their product regardless of the relevance of the tour player using their clubs.

That being said, I wish all these DTC brands would step away from the milling machines. The amount of lines and patterns they slap on a club head just to try and make it unique gives me a headache. And I say that while currently gaming New Level’s 902 Forged irons and NLU-01 driving iron.
That’s what you have to do to make blanks look unique.

Pretty sure Ryan moore is a big fan of these types of brands.. he played Scratch wedges right?

Ryan Moore - solid but low profile, and has waned. I think companies are paying more money for the big names and leaving the not-so-top players to go free agency.

New Level - who knows? Scratch made it into PGASS for a couple of years. They also had some decent irons, I think it's tough for these small companies to break out - Scratch came and went, Edel went into PGASS and then the putters and wedges left. Tough business. You need golfers and salespeople with knowledge. People, in general, buy the well known names. The geeks will venture outside the norm.

Ryan Moore - solid but low profile, and has waned. I think companies are paying more money for the big names and leaving the not-so-top players to go free agency.

New Level - who knows? Scratch made it into PGASS for a couple of years. They also had some decent irons, I think it's tough for these small companies to break out - Scratch came and went, Edel went into PGASS and then the putters and wedges left. Tough business. You need golfers and salespeople with knowledge. People, in general, buy the well known names. The geeks will venture outside the norm.

scratch just rebranded to National custom works. They got to big and couldn’t handle it. It works better for them to stay small.

scratch just rebranded to National custom works. They got to big and couldn’t handle it. It works better for them to stay small.

I thought Don White was with them at the end, and Jeff McCoy - both guys can grind. Don is a legend. Just saw the website.

I thought Don White was with them at the end, and Jeff McCoy - both guys can grind. Don is a legend. Just saw the website.

Don white was with them the whole time and stil is. Ari techner brought him in when macgregor finally went under. Agree, Don white is a club grinding legend.

That’s what you have to do to make blanks look unique.
This is one they are working on for a 2022 release and it looks so much better to me:

But it looks like some of the Bridgestone irons from the not so distance past, so I guess it’s not that unique.

I can’t stand the fish scale milling pattern that Sub70 uses the most.

Back