Ryder Cup - 2016 (Spoilers)

[h=2]John Winger[edit][/h]
  • [breaking up a fight] Cut it out! Cut it out! Cut it out! The hell's the matter with you?! Stupid! We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt. Who saw Old Yeller? Who cried when Old Yeller got shot at the end? [raises his hand] Nobody cried when Old Yeller got shot? I'm sure. [hands are reluctantly raised] I cried my eyes out. [even more hands go up] So we're all dogfaces. We're all very, very different, but there is one thing that we all have in common: we were all stupid enough to enlist in the Army. We're mutants. There's something wrong with us, something very, very wrong with us. Something seriously wrong with us! We're soldiers, but we're American soldiers! We've been kickin' ass for 200 years! We're 10 and 1! Now we don't have to worry about whether or not we practiced. We don't have to worry about whether Captain Stillman wants to have us hung. All we have to do is to be the great American fighting soldier that is inside each one of us. Now do what I do, and say what I say. And make me proud. Fall in!

The immortal words of Bill Murray to help non-american's understand.

If you have even the remotest chance of attending the Ryder Cup and don't take it, then you are mad! I've attended some pretty amazing sporting events in my life. None compare to the atmosphere on the 1st tee grandstand at Celtic Manor. Electric doesn't even come close!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% The 1st tee is amazing

If you have even the remotest chance of attending the Ryder Cup and don't take it, then you are mad! I've attended some pretty amazing sporting events in my life. None compare to the atmosphere on the 1st tee grandstand at Celtic Manor. Electric doesn't even come close!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I've seen it looks like it! If I have a chance I will be attending. Like I said, this would make a great 50th birthday present.

From what I've seen it looks like it! If I have a chance I will be attending. Like I said, this would make a great 50th birthday present.

PGA of American continuing the tradition of having it at inconvenient places..The 2020 Ryder Cup, Whistling Straits, Kohler, Wisconsin, USA

PGA of American continuing the tradition of having it at inconvenient places..The 2020 Ryder Cup, Whistling Straits, Kohler, Wisconsin, USA

Not real fan friendly course. We need one back in Florida

Not real fan friendly course. We need one back in Florida
never happen & this Hurricane coming up the coast is a big reason why, oh & the heat/rain

never happen & this Hurricane coming up the coast is a big reason why, oh & the heat/rain
The heat is exactly why it should be down here. The euros aren't used to the weather, advantage US. And come on the chance of a hurricane is so slim.

Ryder Cup at Augusta National ;) Golfer wet dream

I'd LOVE for Oak Hill to get another ryder cup but unfortunately I only see them getting PGA Champs.

The heat is exactly why it should be down here. The euros aren't used to the weather, advantage US. And come on the chance of a hurricane is so slim.

So many of the guys live and play here now where I don't think the heat is advantage.

Some final pictures from Sunday:

First hole about an hour and a half before singles started
14542412_1302361863107904_7683646023502354842_o.jpg

Fowler on 6 after hitting from 12
14500527_1302363329774424_4672075717304459933_o.jpg

Gallery on 16
14380057_1302363769774380_3805383015355012597_o.jpg

After Reed's match was done he came back to 16 when Moore was going through pumping up the crowd and getting everyone to do a Ryan Moore Chant.
14525148_1302363963107694_6835675837023809149_o.jpg

Back