Review Sacks Parente Golf Review

Hey @JB You still gaming one of these? The more I’ve research the weighting between these and Edel (and another unreleased item) I am going to have to them a try. How would you rate your experience?
Sure am. Currently using the Series 54 and really like it

Really want to experience the feel of holding and using this instrument 🎻

Sure am. Currently using the Series 54 and really like it
Did it feel strange when you first started using it?

Nope. But I’m not one that has a longer adjustment period. It’s light when you pick it up. No denying that, and quite head heavy, but after a few putts I was good to go

Nope. But I’m not one that has a longer adjustment period. It’s light when you pick it up. No denying that, and quite head heavy, but after a few putts I was good to go
Have you rolled the “future” release that’s been mentioned? Similar feel if so?

Have you rolled the “future” release that’s been mentioned? Similar feel if so?
If you mean Series 99, I have rolled it. Solid feeling, but I do prefer the others. If one is coming from milled putter it makes sense though

If you mean Series 99, I have rolled it. Solid feeling, but I do prefer the others. If one is coming from milled putter it makes sense though
biggest difference between 66 and 99?

biggest difference between 66 and 99?
Totally different putters honestly. Size, materials, feel, sound, etc. honestly they are really really different. One milled and solid, the other using multi material.

It’s odd at first. The head is super heavy, but when you place the putter behind the ball, it feels almost weightless. After a couple putts, I became acclimated. The distance control with the Series 54 is amazing. Also, the vernier acuity on top is great for alignment.

Saw this pop up on Twitter. Sound really interesting and like the look of this Vernier Acuity
1656261644982.png

Saw a 66 in the wild at a putting green recently

Back