Review Sacks Parente Golf Review

Those that watched the live stream from the tech studio saw @Canadan rollong this one. Company was kind enough to send it back to me with the standard shaft to roll a bit longer.

Something about the impact is intoxicating.

I have put the Sacks Parente in the bag for a few rounds and I am not sure why, but I continue to nearly crave hearing that impact sound. With the weight placement being what it is, I still think it should stand on it's own, but understand why it doesn't.

I liked the image, so wanted to share it here as well.

I liked the image, so wanted to share it here as well.

That picture makes me feel like I’m not classy enough for the putter! But I also like shiny things (especially putters).

Edit: this popped back up via Twitter and I read it again. Fascinating. I want to roll one of these, like right now. I love those red and blue alignment lines. The line thickness and spacing look right to me. Also, I love JB putter reviews. Thank you.

Last edited:
This is a really great putter, I'd still be rolling it if not after the fact that my Betti SS9 has outpetformed it.

These are definitely unique and the back story is interesting.

I have been playing golf for over 40 years and I have tried every style putter on the market. I purchased a S/P model 66 a few months ago and i have never made so many critical putts from 10 feet and in. It is truly a game changer. Worth Every Penny... Priceless...

I have been playing golf for over 40 years and I have tried every style putter on the market. I purchased a S/P model 66 a few months ago and i have never made so many critical putts from 10 feet and in. It is truly a game changer. Worth Every Penny... Priceless...

Did you try any of the other models or go right to the Series 66?

We have a fun video coming up with a sound test of each of the three models with @Canadan rolling them in the tech studio with a small mic directly next to impact.

I really like the looks of that putter with the Vernier Acuity lines on top! VA/TTT or whatever you want to call it, makes alignment so much easier.

I really like the looks of that putter with the Vernier Acuity lines on top! VA/TTT or whatever you want to call it, makes alignment so much easier.

In our TESTED! video, we show off the sound too, which is really good and has a full and plush feel to it.

We have a bit more coming up on these soon, but suffice it to say, I adore the look and feel of the Series 18.
Currently in the rotation in my bag and am loving it.

So I rolled the mallet for a while today. I like it

5947AAD2-E389-4419-8905-CB9CEAB923FC.jpeg

This one maaaaaay have hitched a ride home from HQ last week and let me say, it’s fun.

While I’m committed to putters with a little more junk in the trunk this season, this one truly is 1000 times more stellar in hand and at address.
The two tone works and the rolled topline is special.

More than that though, i remain a BIG fan of forward CG done RIGHT (read: not what TM reacted and did) and this is one that gets it right...albeit at a larger price tag.

I’ll take it out soon for more feedback though for those that are curious after reading the deep @JB review piece!

I rolled a couple of these recently and came away impressed. For one, these are the best sounding/feeling putters I have ever rolled. Nice lovely roll too. And I came away particularly impressed with the series 54 mallet, given that a mallet is where I want to go next with a putter. I liked the 3 color lines for alignment. Saks Parente is big on my ponder list.

Been rotating in and out of a few of these this year, but recently been using the Series 66. Plumbers neck and not my usual shape, but enjoy the heck out of it.

Been rotating in and out of a few of these this year, but recently been using the Series 66. Plumbers neck and not my usual shape, but enjoy the heck out of it.
that's one of the ones i'd gravitate towards trying if i saw them on a show floor

17746EC1-8ED1-45ED-B673-8D11A47312BC.jpeg

Really looking forward to getting my paws on this one!

Hey @JB You still gaming one of these? The more I’ve research the weighting between these and Edel (and another unreleased item) I am going to have to them a try. How would you rate your experience?

Back