Salted Smart Insoles For Golf

I have some video editing to do and this and that, but… The stuff on here is absolutely unreal eye opening. And absurd.
I knew you would love it. I think most THPers would love it.

I knew you would love it. I think most THPers would love it.

I remember all that talk I’d get of like oh you’re doing stack and tilt etc. Well… Was I? Hahahaha

I have some video editing to do and this and that, but… The stuff on here is absolutely unreal eye opening. And absurd.
I like the sounds of this, anything close to what was thought or expected?

If you are going to do that, buy them in December and give them in January. I was told (but no way to confirm) that this Amazon price is only good for December.
This is good info. Might have to send a link to some inquiring about christmas gift ideas haha

• Haha
Reactions: JB
I like the sounds of this, anything close to what was thought or expected?

I knew my weight needed to stay a bit more on my left side in putting for example. I didn’t know it was moving back during the putting stroke. It sure wasn’t supposed to. And if it’s going back, explains why I was sometimes chunking a putt, or having rally erratic contact. If the bottom of the arc is back, you’re gonna have to make a compensation to fix it right? Goodbye consistency. Really focused on keeping the weight/pressure in my left foot through the entire putting stroke, and it was down my shop ruler 10/10.

Little wedge shots just now, I’ll have to do a write up but I would guess that it would take someone who is a bad chipper/pitcher of the golf ball about two swings to be like oh.. That might explain X result.

Slight issue with my original swing and it not recording, but I got the rest. Whatev. I video’ed my screen so y’all could see the comparison to what I was doing vs the pro.

So here’s what I learned just on little wedge shots: I can let my weight shift back a bit. But, I need to feel that it’s legit ON my left leg to at all begin. If you’re like 50/50, you’re gonna have to dance a bit to be similar. So, at least I’m doing that right.

Here is a nice review,

Interesting that his teaching pro responded in the comment section saying,
"Very cool. And unfortunately for you, your PGA pro(me) just realized how bad your footwork is. Something I can’t recognize without some technology like this. Thanks for the review. PGA pros everywhere would LOVE this info like I just got. We’ll be working on improving this moving forward."

Mine should arrive soon. Took awhile to find in my shoe size.

Always been interested in these. They're now listed at $119 on Amazon. Might have to pull the trigger as my balance is all over the place.
XL size is $99. Checking to see if the XL 11-12 will work in 12.5-13 shoe

Going to start working with these again later this week as I prepare to work on balance with in short game. Im noticing a trend around the greens based on the Salted Soles to have a bit of pressure on my back leg and would prefer it forward to eliminate some mistakes.

This technology looks very interesting. I know I am guilty of not getting my weight in the proper place (at setup as well as during the mechanics of the swing/putt/chip). Just hope the XL size 12 will work with my big feet lol. My instructor would be blown away by showing him this data during one of my lessons!

This technology looks very interesting. I know I am guilty of not getting my weight in the proper place (at setup as well as during the mechanics of the swing/putt/chip). Just hope the XL size 12 will work with my big feet lol. My instructor would be blown away by showing him this data during one of my lessons!
I wear a size 13 and Salted emailed me back and said XL would work.

I've been using these mostly with my putting and a bit of short game. It's amazing when you hit a bad shot, you know it's because your weight was shifting and bouncing around more than it should have.

This is good info. Might have to send a link to some inquiring about christmas gift ideas haha

I did that.. haha.. hoping it happens.

I've been using these mostly with my putting and a bit of short game. It's amazing when you hit a bad shot, you know it's because your weight was shifting and bouncing around more than it should have.
During my short game work pitching from different areas, every time I hit a bad shot, it was because I had too much pressure on my right side.

During my short game work pitching from different areas, every time I hit a bad shot, it was because I had too much pressure on my right side.

Exactly the same issue. I'll start center of stance or on my left side, and the weight will shift to the right and now the whole bottom of the arc is different.

I am a big fan of Aetrex orthotic insoles...haven't had any others that even come close.

I am a big fan of Aetrex orthotic insoles...haven't had any others that even come close.
I'm not sure if you read the article in the first post, but a bit of a different animal...:ROFLMAO:

I'm not sure if you read the article in the first post, but a bit of a different animal...:ROFLMAO:
Yes, they are, lol. A couple of years ago Footjoy asked me if I would like to try some shoes. I went to one of their facilities and they had me try on a variety of golf shoes and hit balls standing on a "pad" of some sort that recorded a great deal of information. Based on that information, the golfer could determine which shoes would work best for his/her swing.

I’ll be honest I sort of scanned over originally. However after a few things I learned about my putting stroke last week these maybe necessary. Thanks @JB for bringing it up again today on home page.

63B332D8-0221-400D-8A20-9DEADB2554B5.jpeg
They were delivered today so I hope to dive in later this weekend. PSA to all those unpacking these do not put instructions nearby when peeling off black sticker and carelessly tossing to side :facepalm:

Mine arrived today also. Construction schedule won’t allow time to do much with them for at least a week. Hate it when work gets in the way of golf.

Ok used them today for 1st time. Need to watch some videos to learn how to interpret info properly. I can say they are very comfortable. Used them today while doing some putting. I think that using these soles along with blast will or can improve one’s putting. Right or wrong I putt better with 65 to 70 of my weight on my left foot. Right handed golfer. This was verified by blast and salted insoles along with feel and performance. With weight forward I keep from adding up to 3 degrees loft to putts compared to weight balanced on both feet.

I would say that this is the next best thing. Maybe even better than balance plates. Guessing balance plates cost substantially more.

Back