Same grips on all clubs?

I will very soon have the same grips on all my clubs now that I've decided on my new grips. My irons and hybrids all have Lamkin N-Durs and I'm such a huge fan of them that they are now going on my wedges and my woods.

Im kinda weird. I use the New Multi Compounds whiteout White/RED on all my woods and my wedges starting with the gap. My irons I play the tour velvet. Works for me I guess. Putter I use the Super Slim Lite white/red oversized grip

Im kinda weird. I use the New Multi Compounds whiteout White/RED on all my woods and my wedges starting with the gap. My irons I play the tour velvet. Works for me I guess. Putter I use the Super Slim Lite white/red oversized grip

Also I play 2 wraps of tape throughout

I replaced all of my grips to the New Decade Multi compound grips, some in white and some in blue. My wedges are different and I'm not going to replace the ATV wedge grip because it's a special wedge grip that I like

Im really hearing alot of good things about the wedge grip. is it legit?

i replace irons and wedges at the same time, and woods and driver at the same time.

I have the same kind of grip (multi compound) on my clubs, but I have the blue/black on my woods, green/black on my hybrids and sky blue/black on my irons.

And you can have your cake done also
images

I've always tried to match grips on every club. I used to play tour velvets but once buying and trying out my RAZR Fit i switched all of my grips to the NDMC. I don't know, I'm OCD like that. I feel like the consistency helps.

I've always tried to match grips on every club. I used to play tour velvets but once buying and trying out my RAZR Fit i switched all of my grips to the NDMC. I don't know, I'm OCD like that. I feel like the consistency helps.
I agree with you there. Consistency in the feeling of the grips is important to me. I've got three different grips in my bag right now not counting the putter and I don't like it. They will all be same after tomorrow when I regrip the wedges and my woods.

If I'm playing poorly for a stretch of time too, I will change all my grips to something else. Just changes the feel of the clubs and almost makes them feel new and a fresh start with them.

I agree with you there. Consistency in the feeling of the grips is important to me. I've got three different grips in my bag right now not counting the putter and I don't like it. They will all be same after tomorrow when I regrip the wedges and my woods.

If I'm playing poorly for a stretch of time too, I will change all my grips to something else. Just changes the feel of the clubs and almost makes them feel new and a fresh start with them.

I know what you mean. I am always tinkering to my wife (and my wallet's) chagrin. Be careful when buying your grips. I just bought some counterfeit NDMCs off of Ebay. I don't know what to do with them. The seller refunded my money after they were confirmed fake by Golf Pride but now I can't get a hold of them to figure out arrangements on sending them back. I ended up buying from my local Golf Galaxy.

I know what you mean. I am always tinkering to my wife (and my wallet's) chagrin. Be careful when buying your grips. I just bought some counterfeit NDMCs off of Ebay. I don't know what to do with them. The seller refunded my money after they were confirmed fake by Golf Pride but now I can't get a hold of them to figure out arrangements on sending them back. I ended up buying from my local Golf Galaxy.
I buy all my grips from a supplier here in Victoria. I'm not sure I would buy them off the bay unless I knew the seller.

I buy all my grips from a supplier here in Victoria. I'm not sure I would buy them off the bay unless I knew the seller.

Yup. Lesson learned.

Grips are one of the most "personal" areas of your clubs. Go with what feels the most natural and that you hit the best.

Here's my bag:
Driver & 3-wood = Lamkin X10 midsize
2 - 56 wedge = Lamkin X10 midsize
60 degree wedge = Lamkin X10 standard

I have all my irons matching with the same grip and my wedges match but with a different grip from what is on my irons usually. My woods are usually whatever grip they come with, I rarely wear out a grip on a fairway wood or driver. If I do have to replace one I will usually put the same grip back on to keep the feel the same.

I did have all of the same grips on driver/irons/wedges-Winn Dri Tecs. However, ordered the stock grip on my ATV wedge (Lamkin) and really digging the longer grip w/dots for my wedges so I may have to get over my OCD of having them all match. lol

Back