San Diego area courses

Drs1321

Reaction score
Handicap
Anybody from Southern California have anything to say about Coronado Golf Course? I'm going to SD in a couple of weeks for vacation and my brother and I are looking for a good, reasonably priced course to play 18. As much as I'd love to play Torrey Pines, it would be a $300 morning! Looks like we could get out at Coronado for around $80 with rental clubs. If anybody has any other suggestions in the area, I'd love to hear them as well. Thanks!

Nobody?

Coronado is a pretty flat track that can be packed, especially early. It's right on the water, great veiws.

Rancho Bernardo is a nice track, a little pricy, but nice.

I like Eagle Crest, tight fairways and good greens. It's a little old school and not fancy at all, but so am I.

Coronado is a pretty flat track that can be packed, especially early. It's right on the water, great veiws.

Rancho Bernardo is a nice track, a little pricy, but nice.

I like Eagle Crest, tight fairways and good greens. It's a little old school and not fancy at all, but so am I.

Thanks! Think Coronado would be worth the early booking fee? We'd like to play around 7 but if its packed early who knows if we will be able to get a tee time two days before.

You better call now!

It has been quite a few years but Steele Canyon near El Cajon was always an enjoyable track.

There is also Mission Valley golf course which is near Fashion Mall right near Hotel Circle. I remember passing it. There is also a 3-par course near one of the bases (the anti mine/EOD). Both could be used as a warm up.

Golf Club of California in Fallbrook would be something up north. It's been a few years, but I enjoyed that one a lot.

Back