vdubtx

MC Team Paradise 2020
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Finally getting a chance to get in a round at Sand Hollow on Friday this week. After the Morgan Cup last year was relocated to TPC Las Vegas, I have wanted to check this place out. Have seen others post their experiences here and some amazing pics but can't wait to see in person. I know first-hand that sometimes pics don't do the scenery complete justice. Found that out last year after playing Wolf Creek after the Morgan Cup.

Happy that I will get a round in with my Team Paradise teammate @ToddJ027b and glad that @Tenputt will be able to join us also.

Should have loads of pics to load up later this week while we play 👍

Finally getting a chance to get in a round at Sand Hollow on Friday this week. After the Morgan Cup last year was relocated to TPC Las Vegas, I have wanted to check this place out. Have seen others post their experiences here and some amazing pics but can't wait to see in person. I know first-hand that sometimes pics don't do the scenery complete justice. Found that out last year after playing Wolf Creek after the Morgan Cup.

Happy that I will get a round in with my Team Paradise teammate @ToddJ027b and glad that @Tenputt will be able to join us also.

Looking forward to it and hoping that I bring a much better brand of golf than I took to Florida last week. We are going to have a blast.

excellent. Looking forward to this!

Awesome have fun guys!

Get your camera ready! One of the top 5 courses I have played. Absolutely love this place.

Have fun gents!!!

Enjoy playing Sand Hollow.

Oh man, get the camera out and take as many photos as you can. The only bad photo is the one you didn’t take!

Have a blast. It is a special place. I was there just prior to the Morgan Cup and it was in great shape.

One of my favorites. I’m hoping to make it down there over the winter.

Look forward to seeing your pics from this beautiful course! Have fun!

Love sand hollow. One of my fav courses..

I am going to be down there for thanksgiving and was considering teeing up there.

I would love to play there someday soon! Hope you guys have a blast!

I look forward to seeing more of this course, it's on my bucket list! Take lots of pics!

Let’s get the photos going now.

1270AD20-B926-4E2D-A865-E425CABDFE11.jpeg1B964776-AC1F-40F7-904F-C18C45B1B89D.jpegDF7DF3A6-6C65-4419-A130-5AAE13D7D916.jpegA93CA6B7-77D7-434D-9F2F-D4FCBA337B80.jpeg5BA66D79-F2F5-48FC-A49F-CE06D7298EA2.jpeg34FC2860-A08E-438C-BF0F-5087DAB060DD.jpeg00204D94-9799-44F3-90D7-E5CDB209FBA5.jpeg

I still struggle to get my head around the photos of that course. Just incredible.

Course looks awesome, hit’em long and straight, should be a blast. Have a great time. Will certainly follow along as doesn’t look too favourable getting out around here for another 6-7 months ☹️.

Awesome! Was lucky to play there in March this year. The course wasn't too green yet and we had a frost delay, but what an incredible golf course? You're gonna have a blast!

It'll be a great round I'm sure. @vdubtx I'm looking forward to another round together. It's been over a year now. Can't believe how time flies. @Tenputt I'm looking forward to meeting you as well. Can't think of a better way to start this weekend out!! C'mon Friday....2 more work days. I can make it, if I made it through the federal audit/evaluation yesterday I can get through 2 more days........

Awesome! Play well y'all!

Back