Sandestin/Destin golf

Play Burnt Pine next time. I had more fun on it. It doesn’t get as much play as Regatta or Kelly. Camp Creek is another good choice. It and Burnt Pine are the 2 best down there.
I’ll definitely do something different next time. Thanks for the suggestion.

Anyone going to be down this way next week? We'll be there 7/25-7/30.

Play Burnt Pine next time. I had more fun on it. It doesn’t get as much play as Regatta or Kelly. Camp Creek is another good choice. It and Burnt Pine are the 2 best down there.
Camp Creek and Sharks Tooth are both great private courses. I'm a member of each luckily. Windswept Dunes is a fun course with HUGE greens. With Covid, the courses have had a lot of play in the Destin/PCB area. I used to be a member of Regatta Bay and have not played since it was renovated a few years ago. Kelly is a good course and was the premier public course but has lost some luster. Santa Rosa Beach CC is a fun challenging course going through a complete renovation now. I can't wait to see it

I'm playing Raven at Sandestin next weekend. I have time for one more round (I missed a tee time at Burnt Pine by 5 minutes).

Has anyone played down there recently? Any feedback on conditions at Emerald Bay, Regatta Bay, Kelly Plantation or Indian Bayou? Windswept Dunes?
I played The Raven & Shark’s Tooth two weeks ago, both in great shape.

If you can get on Camp Creek, it’s my favorite course down there.

My other pick is Kelly Plantation, you’re welcome...

Back