Sauce For Chicken Nuggets

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
GG and I discussing this. I said McDonald's Sweet and Sour and Chick Fil-A Polynesian. She leans more BBQ.

Seems silly but what is your go to sauce. And if your going to say ketchup or ranch, those answers are incorrect.

Hot Mustard was my go to at McDonald's but they no longer offer it. I am lost without it.

I hated chicken nuggets when I was 5, and I still hate them. So…ketchup then…?

Rarely have them but if I do, it's with BBQ sauce.

I am going the incorrect route, with a kicker, and say ranch. Whenever possible, which is at least 90% of the time, I add really hot sauce (no weak Tobasco, Texas Pete, etc.) so it no longer tastes like ranch.

BBQ for nuggets. Honey mustard for strips.

GG and I discussing this. I said McDonald's Sweet and Sour and Chick Fil-A Polynesian. She leans more BBQ.

Seems silly but what is your go to sauce. And if your going to say ketchup or ranch, those answers are incorrect.

If we are being specific about location than it's a combo BBQ and sweet and sour for McDonalds, Polynesian for Chick-fil-a, and in general BBQ and honey mustard are usually a safe choice.

Wendy's BBQ sauce, sadly no Chick Fila close to check out.

McDonald's BBQ is fantastic.

Bbq 4 me

Prefer a mix of ketchup, mustard, and BBQ

Buffalo sauce, no other answer for me!!

Honey mustard would be my first choice. BBQ would be 2nd.

Blue Cheese mixed with Hot Sauce for me.

Buffalo sauce or if that's not available then ketchup mixed with Tapatio. That also tastes delicious with White Castle burgers.

Hot Mustard was my go to at McDonald's but they no longer offer it. I am lost without it.

Every McDonald's I've been to still offers them. I thought they brought Hot Mustard back. If they do quit offering it I will torch my local one to the ground.

Sweet and Sour.

I will usually get buffalo sauce for my chicken nuggets.

Every McDonald's I've been to still offers them. I thought they brought Hot Mustard back. If they do quit offering it I will torch my local one to the ground.
I can't seem to find it where I live anyway.

And if your going to say ketchup or ranch, those answers are incorrect.

Fortunately for you, Chik Fil A ruined their ranch so it's no longer my answer haha!

At Chik Fil A, I have been going with the standard Chik Fil A sauce or the sweet and spicy srirachi.

At McDonalds, probably standard BBQ or the sweet chili if I can find it.

Your chik fil a choices are solid and acceptable.

It's location specific

At McDonalds it's BBQ and hot mustard, or sometimes BBQ and honey. Dip in one then the other. So good.

At cfa it's honey mustard. Although Polynesian is also an acceptable answer.

At Burger King it's BBQ and honey. Again, sequential dipping.

And at Alabama style chicken places it's usually "sauce" like Zaxby's sauce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll go with any of the McDonalds options (BBQ, Sweet and Sour, Honey) depending on the mood.

BBQ and Sweet and Sour way more often than honey.

Back