Sauce For Chicken Nuggets

Sweet Baby Ray's Secret Sauce. I add a bunch of horseradish to the jar when I buy it though to give it a bit more kick.

Sweet and Sour from McD's might be my overall favorite sauce.

Tonight

f35f9b179fc0404ff5e85b99f2037c4b.jpg

The poly is my fav... I just found at the store the other day a catsup bottle size take home dispenser of the standard chick-fil-a sauce. Also, if you have a sams club card. They sell a knock off version of the the chick-fil-a nuggests that are awesome.. I buy a 3 pound bag every time I am at the store. Literally the same.. This might be dinner tonight.. I think I have to than @Canadan for this motivation.

1643405240156.png

The poly is my fav... I just found at the store the other day a catsup bottle size take home dispenser of the standard chick-fil-a sauce. Also, if you have a sams club card. They sell a knock off version of the the chick-fil-a nuggests that are awesome.. I buy a 3 pound bag every time I am at the store. Literally the same.. This might be dinner tonight.. I think I have to than @Canadan for this motivation.

View attachment 9063555
You're welcome.

View attachment 9063555
From chick fila, ask for the secret honey roasted bbq. Trust me

From chick fila, ask for the secret honey roasted bbq. Trust me

WHAT!! This will have to happen..

McDonald's S&S is like crack

View attachment 9063555
First time i had those i was in heaven... you literally cannot tell the difference when they pop out of the air fryer!

I know it said ketchup is the wrong answer but it's the right answer for me. That's all a person needs!

@JB not a nugget sauce but if you like mustard base bbq sauces. Try this one. Super good.

1643405724916.png

Reactions: JB
Back