Sauce For Chicken Nuggets

Really? I don't think it's that good (personally).
You don't like Skyline either so I'm sorry but your food opinions are invalid to me :p

You don't like Skyline either so I'm sorry but your food opinions are invalid to me :p

This could almost have it's own thread.....

no sauce. Let's see if we can break him.
The only nuggets that are acceptable without sauce are spicy nuggets from a drive thru…while driving so as to not make a mess

Nothing says party like Kev’s Nugget party with ketchup
Ain't no party like a chicken nugget party cuz a chicken nugget party don't stop.

Ain't no party like a chicken nugget party cuz a chicken nugget party don't stop.
I said nothing about chicken.

I said nothing about chicken.
So many comments in my head but none that won't get me weird looks from THPers in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
I do like ranch but not with McDs nuggets unless I am dipping both ranch and bbq, but I usually stick with Sweet and Sour when I get the nuggs.

I already have dinner all set, nuggets was not talked about in time for me to alter my dinner.

Tomorrow though, feels like I can have nuggets. Or tenders. I’m just gonna eat something nugget shaped.

The only nuggets that are acceptable without sauce are spicy nuggets from a drive thru…while driving so as to not make a mess
Only time I eat nuggets is drive thru. Less ruined shirts no sauce.

Always sauce, always.

Ketchup or honey, sometimes alternating between nugs, especially if it’s McDs. If it’s Wendy’s then ketchup or no sauce if spicy. And sometimes no sauce either way, but ketchup with the fries for sure.

Most underrated is the zesty sauce from Burger King. Favorite is probably Cane’s but I’ve been enjoying the Sweet Sriracha sauce at chick-fil-a

Ketchup or honey, sometimes alternating between nugs, especially if it’s McDs. If it’s Wendy’s then ketchup or no sauce if spicy. And sometimes no sauce either way, but ketchup with the fries for sure.
We found another crazy one 😂😂😂

1. Buffalo

T2. BBQ
T2. Sweet and Sour

BW3 has the Asian Zing sauce that I love. I bought some at the store the other day.image.jpg

No sauce.

If I do, I prefer honey.

Back