• Play Augusta

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • #sb2k18

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters

Lynchburg14

Reaction score
Handicap
Okay had the convo with a friend on if you were given the chance to play Augusta or go on #sb2k18 with Rickie, Jordan, Justin, and Smylie which would you choose. Now I think the answer to this all depends on your age. Both of us under the age of 35 said hands down we were going on spring break with those guys. So what would you do THP?

Augusta.

Once in a lifetime opportunity. Booze and bikinis are always around.

I can buy myself an awesome buddies trip or spring break. I can't buy myself a chance at Augusta.

Augusta! I’ve done spring break...numerous times.

The irony of it is, you ask those guys and they all say Augusta too.

Augusta and it’s not even close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Augusta. I’ve done spring break.

Party with the boys. They play golf on their outing too. Become great friends. Utilize new found influence to play practice round at Augusta the following year since 3 of those 4 will be playing. Boom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends... does Augusta mean everyone's canned experience? Do I get to SB with those guys specifically and they actually want to hang with me? If the 2nd part is true, then it's SB every time as I'll have tons of stories to share at my next THP outing

Augusta cause Smylie is a dbag

Interesting question. Augusta is on the bucket list but then again, awesome courses, cool PGA players, and rum. Hard to get that story repeated.

If I had to pick right now between the two, I think I’d go with the guys. Give me Augusta in another 15 years when Cal is ready.

Augusta hands down

Augusta. Personally I have no interest in going on holiday with Rickie Fowler, Jordan Speith or any of the others.

#FiberLaunch

Can I hit smylie with a golf ball like @ddec ? If so I am in .

You sir can hit him take a mulligan and hit him again

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Spring Break, become close friends with all of them, get to play Augusta in a practice round at some point in the future since we're all besties now.

Spring Break with the boys would be good, but I'd take ANGC

Augusta.....I can get drunk and go boating anytime.....

voted augusta. i don't have the money, looks or swagger of those other guys. i'd be deadweight when they're trying to run girls.

Augusta...I'm old and have done the spring break thing, I even remember a little of it still.

Augusta 100% of the time

Back